72

The boy run up to kian. "Can I speak to you?"

"Uhm...yeah."

I look at them both and the boy look at me. "I'm Harry,and I'm from the sports department of this college. I was going through files of students your name pop up. I see you were quite an athletic person then."

Kian? Athletic? That's bad news.

Kian laugh nervous and scratch his head. "Yeah,I guess."

"I want you to join our sports department. We have foot ball,tennis and table tennis,basket ball,track and field and even golf."

When since everyone want kian. I'll admit I'm a bit jealous.

"What do you say? Come check us out now."

"Really." Kian look at me.

"If you're doing great,the school will pay your School fee and you will win medals."

"Yeah but-"

"She can come along as well."

"Then lead the way." Kian said and he smiles.

I look up at exciting Kian. I never knew he was athletic. He lead us to an office where a man sit. Full suit,serious and neatly gel hair.

File on his desk and pictures of a little girl and a blond lady.

"Mr. Oban,they are here." Harry said.

"Thank you styles,you may leave."

"Yes sir."

He doesn't sound like a Harry styles,or look it."mr. Lawley,I've heard about you."

"And I was waiting for you at the door." Kian bend his neck and 'oban' laugh.

"I love a student who don't take me that serious."

"Well you will love me."

"So lawley,tell me about you."

"I'll be 20 soon,I'm not sure what I want to become, I'm a virgin."

Sir laugh, "yeah right."

"I'm currently a youtuber just hours away from having 1 million subscribers and this is my girlfriend,Ashley."

"Ashley Patterson,I remember you. The principal assistant of this college was so embarrass that she thought you were Peterson instead. She kept talking about it in the staff room."

I laugh nervous.

"Well Kian,I know Harry explain to you. We have almost every sports here,so if you're a good runner or even swimmer. We will offer to pay your School fee . But,only if we see improvement in your practice,games and in School work here."

"That's cool,when can we see the court,field or pool."

"Right now,but do you have any offer to bring to the table."

"Yes,what about Ashley. I want her here."

"She can join the try outs,but you'll be training with the others."

"Hear that Ashley."

"I can run,know anything about netball or anything."

"Babe,I've seen when you're mad and try to get away from me. You're fast."

"Pfft." I blush.

"Now." He press a button on the table. "Harry you can show them around."

"Yes sir." Harry entered the room. "Ready guys?"