26

CONNOR'S POV

She pass out in my arm. Her body make my arms fall to the floor with her. "Ashley!" I shake her.

"Call the ambulance!" I shouted and everyone seem to catch on.

Jc run from the kitchen with miss lia behind her. "Why?what happened?"

"I don't know,she just fall and I catch her." She was perfectly fine I think. How did she turn from that to this.

"Help me pick her up." Ricky wrap his arm around her. "Kian!"
I call out. Is the ambulance on their away.

"What?" He look over at us. "Call the ambulance,Ashley breathing is slowing down."

"What happened?" The most worried look take over his face. I know that face little too well. He grab his phone,while we try to
Revive her.

Taking her outside,to get some fresh air. "Just put her in one of the cars and lets go." Kian snap.

Her body is a bit hot now. "Don't surround her,give her space to breathe. "

A big ambulance sound ring out infront our gate. "Lets go!"

"I have her stuff," Trevor said,hauling the bag over his shoulder. "I'll call her mother or someone."

"Fine." We lay her down as they rush into our house and take her up. We hurried behind them as our nosey neighbours try to find out.

"All of you can't come in the ambulance,only if you're important right now or a family member." The man said,looking down on us from the truck.

"I'm her brother." I told them.

"And I'm her boyfriend." Kian push pass them and take a seat next to her.

"Hop on." the man they have been repeating his name 'garry' wave his hands for me to hurry.

"Meet us at the hospital everyone." I shout to trevor and jc. Sam look mad,I can bet why,but everyone nod their head and rush off to Ricky's car.

The door closes and we sit on the bench. If this man is trying his hardest to crash this thing,he's doing a good job at it.

They continue to work on her and I turn to kian,who's literally shaking with his head in his hand.

"Don't worry. She will make it. She's not lilly remember?"

He stop shaking and the ambulance stop sudden. The door fly open and they pull her out and rush in the hospital. We continue to rush behind them ,strolling her to a room.

"This is where you part,until she's fine." Dr. Miller Said. That's the name on his pin,that's attach to his shirt.

We take a seat in the waiting room. "How are you so sure?" Kian ask me.

"Sure about?"

"That she's not lilly?"

"Because Ashley is much stronger. Plus she only fainted,that's all."

"But her temperature was getting hot."

"She will be fine okay!" I snap.

"Fine."

"Kian! Connor!" Ricky shout from across the room,with the train behind him.

"She's okay right?" Jc ask.

"Yeah I guess," I told them "we just got here as well so we don't really know."

"I told you to forget that room." Sam mumble.

"Shut up!" Kian fold his fist.

"Guys calm down!" Ricky shout.

Lia stood there confuse. No one told her,and no one else needs to know.