71

Kian's pov

I swear,they just did three billion students before they reach Ashley.

"Next." She calls out.

"But I haven't start." The girl beg.

"But your look doesn't scream literature,now get out." She dismiss her before she even start. The girl started crying when some students get her down.

"Ashley Patterson."

I am dead ass serious if this old cunt dare hurt my baby's feeling like that.

Ashley nervously walk up there. "Stop." The lady speak up and I got tense.

"Mhmh, proceed."
She said and Ashley continue to walk. She stop in the middle and I know she's nervous. Her eyes are scanning the room and she's wiping her palm on her dress.

"Money is the-"

"Red line. Get off." She yells.

"Please." Ashley begs.

"At least you didn't get dismiss but red line. Now do you want suspension from my class."

"I'm sorry miss." Ashley walk off fast and students comfort her. "It's okay."

Oh she's gonna get it. "I'm next." I walk on stage.

"You're not,get down young man." She said.

"Listen SPA, I can't wait on these nerds to say their boring speech."

"It's sirpayalot!"

"And it's SPA,short for that Shitty name."

"Don't be rude,you look like your mouth needs showering."

"I'm sorry,is that name too much of a compliment?if anything your toes and nails lack spa. I got links to get you an appointment."

"You generation of kids are just plain out of order."

"I didn't ask."

"Get down now!"

"I don't take order from a person they predict her death,which is tomorrow from old age."

She smirk,"mhmh." Then smile. "Now say your speech."

Roses are red,
Violet are blue,
If you touch,speak,breathe,hurt that black hair girl in the front,
I'll break you.

I look down at Ashley and she hold her head down.

Mrs laugh out and wipe her eyes,"so you are rude and have no talent." She slap her knee.

"Says the lady that was a waitress at the last supper."

"For your information,I am 55."

"Did you just say 505?" And everyone snicker.

She smile and write something. "I like you,above!" She nod her head.
"Now next."

"Thank you fifty shades of grey." I wink and she tries to cover her grey hair with her hands.

I got down and sit next to Ashley. She is crying,and staring at me with red eyes.

"Ashley,what's wrong?"

"Just leave me alone." She pack her things and start to exit the room.

I can't deal with this. We just had a full argument and it's like if we don't have an argument every day,something is wrong.

I got up and walk out,spotting her hair turning the corner. She won't have a drive home so she's going to their dorm again.

Maybe she's just calling me secretly to pound her. My little speech turns her on.

What am I saying? "Ashley!"

I run after her and she's out the door. This girl is fast. I spot her going towards my car. She opens it,wait didn't I lock it? I swing the drivers door open and she's crying with her head down.

"Ashley,sweet heart,what's wrong?" I approach her.

And she stares at me. "How did you get above and I get red line. All you did was tease and disrespect her and then say a stupid poem about anyone that had eyes for me."

"So,what's the red line anyways?"

"That means you're below average. You are on a thin string,and if she can use you for her water girl,towel just assistants."

"But you didn't even start."

"Exactly,and you,you got above. You look like a douche bag sometimes with your high hair and tattoos. Which part of you has any literature."

"Are you jealous?"

"No."

"You're Jealous." I chuckle weird. "Even if you're jealous,you can at least be happy that I'm good at a subject that you aren't good in."

She hiss her teeth.

"I am not going to sit here and apologize to my jealous and selfish girlfriend,who can't be happy for me."

"I am but-"

"You are not." Kian calm down.

"How do you know that?you're always trying to-"

"Ashley," I sigh and calm. "I don't want to fight."

She fold her hands. "You started it." She mumbles. Then play with her finger.

"Yes I did. I'll just take the blame. Can you come back to class now."

"I don't want to. She might send me for water bottle."

"I'm leaving then,are you coming our not?"

"Fine." She step out of the car and wrap her hands around me. "Thank you for keeping up with my behavior."

I look down at her tiny hands. "Yeah." She tip and I kiss her. I hold her hands as I carry her back to class.

"Your assignment is to have fun until next time." Everyone cheer. I like this teacher a bit now.

Ring ring!

We walk out. "Kian lawley!" A voice shout. A tall boy just like me. "Can I speak to you?"

Page 72