93

Ryan is out of the hospital, he's doing great. April is also fine.
She going to start work, I'm not sure where exactly.

"Baby, pass that shirt." I throw the shirt at kian and he stuff it in his suitcase.

Kian won't be here he is going on tour, for the rest of the week. I can do this. I know Kian for 8 months but we started dating for 5 months. I can go through this. It's only a week without him.

I know he's getting famous and stuff, so I can't blame him for traveling now and then.

"Did you buy the tooth brush I asked you to?"

"Yes."I grab my bag and pull out a brand new tooth brush and tooth paste.

"I have everything?"

"Yes, honey." I said and pout.

"Don't worry, you'll be fine." He hug me. "I will miss you too and it's not really over sea, it's just across the country. You know, fans always curse that I go everywhere except travel my country."

"Yeah, yeah."

"You want a present that could last until I come back."

"What?"

"Take your clothes off."

"Babe no."

"It's just a quickie."

"Mhmh." I really do want it. Not having him will drive me crazy. "Kian."

He smile and zip down his pants. He pull my thin shorts down and remove my panty.

He throw me on the bed and hover over me. "I'll show you a quickie your grandma taught me."

"Taught?"

"Not demonstrate, she just tell me."

"Okay."

"Get over here." He sit and pull my lover out. "There, give me your best."

I smile and bend to his penis. I rub him and he stare at me. I gently make the tip of my tongue touch it and shiver.

"Damn it." I smile before taking him in. I move my head and look up at him.

"Right there." He basically put my hair in a pony tail and throw his head back.

"Faster." He moan and I go faster. I watch him shake, loving it.

"Shit I'm near." He holds me back and push me off. "Mhm." He put a condom on and slip between my legs, and push into me.

"Kian." I smile. He thrust in and out. Then he laugh, and attach his hands on my clit, rubbing me.

"Mhm yes." It feels too good. What is doing to me. "You're gonna love me."

He lean down and take one of my nipple in. "Ohhhhh!" He nibble on it, then slide his tongue to my neck.

What's this. He thrust hard into me while using his left hands to rub me fast. His right hand is twisting and pulling on my nipple and he's biting under my ears softly.

I am going to explode. All the parts I love on my body. He's playing with them all at the same time and I want to come.

My eyes roll over and I shake. I can't control my body. It's bending in different ways and stiffening, as I wiggle like a worm and my legs close.

"No."

He push them out and while I come still. I'm still wiggling and shaking as he thrust harder.

"Awww." He come. I feel something hot from the condom, just resting in me. He falls on me and I finish shaking.

"Kian. I love you." I cry and he hugs me.

"Damn, the first I ever seen a girl orgasm like that. Your grandma was freak." I laugh.

"Go get them baby." I tell him.

Page 94