60

4 days later

Days now,and I haven't seen Kian. I've been begging drive from Andrew ever since.

Sam is hardly home too,he's always with Rosa. I guess their together.

Ring ring!

Class is over and I'm hungry. I hurry before the line get longer. "Ashi,ash!" I look over at our table. Kelly is waving to me.

"I have your lunch." She said. I move out the line and saw that an extra tray is there.

"We're eating at our dorm. Lets go!"

"Okay."

I like the fact that no one ask me about kian and his where abouts.

We walk and walk while everyone argue then laugh.

"We should drive here next time." Amani complain.

"True that." Kelly said.

We finally arrive,I bet we only have 5 minute before class. I'm not like Tardo,who's done with his food the minute we started walking.

I place my food down and everyone sit around. We all eat and watch some good old Timmy Turner.

The door bell went off and Andrew got up. We all continue to eat. Around 5 minutes later,Andrew appeared and guess what,kian is walking behind him.

I feel so nervous and shock,but I am angry. He didn't recognize me yet,but took his jacket off.

His eyes watch over the room and then he saw me. He's shock,mouth open and backing away.

"Ashley." He mumble.

I got up and grab my bag but he holds it. "Let my bag go!" I shout at him.

"Ashley I can explain."

"Explain what? How you weren't at home or talk to me for four days. What is there to explain?"

"Listen.."

"I'm listening.."

"Uhm..I ...was just."

"You can't explain."

"I can but..."

"But nothing!" Everyone is staring at me but I don't care.

"I just wanted a break okay."

"A break? Break from what?"

"You." He said. "When I'm gone,I'm trying to find the strength to forgive you about this picture and note."

"I forgot,you don't love me,so am I here arguing." I tried pulling my bag away.

"What!" Everyone shouted.

"No..I love you but I just don't love you."

"Make no sense. Just admit it. You love Andrea more and you were with her."

"I wasn't."

"Then where were you?"

"Here!"

"Yeah right."

"Ask them." I turn to everyone.

"He was."

"No one told me."

"It was a secret,we even thought you knew." Joseph said.

"Oh really."

"Well you can leave me alone since you don't love me."

"I do but...baby."

"I...am...not...your..baby. call Andrea that."

"You're just jealous."

"Of course I'm jealous. You can't just tell me you love her more."

"I just need to think okay. That's all."

I roll my eyes and control my tears. "Just let the bag go."

"No." I let go.

"Andrew take me home." Andrew got up.

"Are you serious Ashley."

"Dead serious." I walk away. His car is in back and I got in. "Drive fast."

He nod and drive fast.

...

"Here we are." He said.

"Thanks." I swing the door open.

I run inside and fall on my bed ignoring everyone question and stare. I just want to sleep and don't move.

Page 61

I know this is shorter than usual,but they are some little fillers. I try to make my fillets interesting but I guess. These fillers are suppose to lead up.

Thank you for reading and such.

Comment if you want #ashlian to still be a thing or just Ashley and Kian separate.