50

I just wake and the sun is piecing hot.I need to change these thin curtain. One day the sun is going to blind me. I look around my dull room and sit up,scratching my eyes.

I yarn,but regret it and quickly got up and grab my toothbrush. I wrap my hair in a pony tail and head out,pulling my dress down.

I head to the bathroom and quickly brush my teeth.

"Morning sexy." I heard a voice and turn to see kian,with a towel round his waist,showing his v-line.

"Mo..Morning." I mumble,stepping back as he walk towards me. It's official,I'm doing a full check of this bathroom Everytime I come in here.

"You alright?" He asked,back me up on the sink. He put his hands on each side and I stand between his arm,trying not to look down. He's mad sexy. The place was kinda dark when we had sex,I was missing all this.

"Yes."

"You ready for school?" I smell his fresh breathe. Thank goodness I just brush mine.

"Yea,you?"

"Yeah." He nod,looking me up and down. "This is the best."

"What is the best?" I raise my eyebrow. He grab my waist and lifted me up,as I sit on the sink counter.

"Having a nice bathe then come out to see you. My sexy ass girlfriend."I blush at his words.

"Well..well get use to it."

"You sure you want me to. Because Everytime that happens," he bite his lips. "I'll probable end up f*cking you on this counter top." He opened my legs and drag me closer to touch his body.

I laugh nervous and he laugh out. "What?"

"Nothing." He kiss my neck and down my boobs,cuffing them and kiss the top.

"Kian,we have school."

"You can be late for the first day of college." He smirk.

"No."I push him off. As much as I want him,I can't. I climb off the counter and he pouts.

"Later." I smirk and drag him closer to me,jumping to kiss him.

"Whatever. Join me and sam for breakfast."

He kiss my cheek and walk out. Damn! I just got my towel and head back to the bathroom,to take a shower.

Dirty scene of what would have happened on that sink top,if I didn't stop Kian.

I dry my body and wrap the towel around me. I walk back to my room and scan my closet.

Dress?no, orange top?no, skirt?No what to wear? I'll wear skinny jeans and my blue thin top and a high sneakers.

I don't look so bad. I let my hair down and curl the ends a big. I put my papers and book I'll need in my little backpack.

I put my good luck chain on which I got from my mother.

I head downstairs and kian is on his phone,eating egg and bread. Sam look around,eating as well,but clearly annoyed by Kian.

"Hey." They both look up.

"Hi?" Sam smile and I sit with them.

"Hey baby?" Kian smile at me. Baby, he called me baby.

"I ..I.. am fin-"

"Are you ready for today?we are leaving soon." Sam but in and kian smirk.

"Yes, you?"

"Yeah."

I grab the plate,which I think is mine.

"Remember what you said in the bathroom." Kian smirk,looking at sam,who's all fired up.

"What?" I mumble.

"When I was naked and you were on the counter top."

"Kian stop." I said,almost finished this little piece of food they call 'breakfAst'

"Mhmh."

"I'm ready." Kian got up,touching the top of my blouse,pulling it down a bit then kiss my lips.

He pulls away and I look at sam who want to knock Kian out. I move my blouse and a hickey was on my breast. That dirty prick. He must have when he was kissing on my neck.

Sam throw the last egg in his mouth and I finish up. I walk outside and kian is fixing his hair in the mirror.

"That was not cool." I said.

"What's not cool?" He turn and look at me. I put my school bag in the back,and flash my hands around.

"what you did. You made a hickey and I know you were trying to get sam jealous."

" Is there a problem if I make an hickey on my girl? And he's suppose to be jealous. Plus he was checking you out,so I had to show him who you belong to."

"I don't belong to you,so calm yourself." I hop in the back seat.

"So what if he's jealous anyways. We're in a relationship,people are gonna feel jealous. What are we suppose to apologize to every one of them or something." He got in the car,arguing with me from the rare view mirror.

"That's not what I mean,but you know he's gonna feel bad."

"Who cares, he is suppose to feel bad."

"That's why I should've be with sam,instead of you." I mumble,but too loud.

"Fine,be with him. Get him to drive you to school too." The back door flies open and sam stare at me.

"Why are you in the back?"He ask.

"Because I want to stay in the back." I ignore Kian's glare.

"You two are together,drive in the front." He said.

"I'm-"

"Ashley,get in the front."

"Don't tell me what to do." I fire at him.

"Man,girls are stubborn." He turn the gas on.

"We're gonna be late A,just go."

"Her name is Ashley." Kian turn to us.

"Sam call me what you want." I smile.

"Fine." Kian said. "Just get in the car sam so I can leave."sam hop in.

Kian look straight as he drives. "Ashley I'm sorry." He blurt out.

Sam look at both of us. "Whatever."

"Do you accept it?"

"Yeah I guess." I really don't know. I know that I'm not suppose to be miserably and concern about sam,but the look in his eyes hurt me. But I need to stop it.

He stop at a stop light."can I get a kiss?" He turn to me. I look at sam who just turn his back. "Y'all nasty."

I climb in the front seat and turn around to kian and peck his lips. We literally just argue about this,but end up doing it.

"Mhm." He moan a little,and lick his lips like Someone pour sugar on it, before grabbing my face again and place another one.

I look at sam who's face is turn to the window. "Are you done?"

"Yeah."

I smile. You know I started this pointless argument,but I can't stay mad at him. I know he's correct but I'm not use to this yet.

Just three days in our relationship and I'm stress out.

Page 51

Go follow me on,
W a t t p a d: AnimeGirlGod
T w i t t e r: Christenia Sinclair
I n s t a : Christenia Sinclair
F a c e b o o k: Christenia Sinclair
Y o u t u b e: Christenia SinclairL