23

I feel so cold,didn't I cover myself last night. Uhm somethings itching me on my bottom. I Brush it away and close my eyes again.

Something cover my ass,feel much like a hand. Squeezing and grabbing it. A hard slap on it bring me to reality that someone is touching me.

They squeeze the pain away,before slapping it harder. I jump and turn to see kian smirking beside me in my bed.

"You idiot, that really hurts." I bury my face in his chest to stop me from crying.

"I'm sorry." he laugh.

"Why are you in my room?" I pull away and wrap myself in the sheet.

"I came to wake you."

"And that's how you wake someone?"

"No but your ass was showing and I took the opportunity."

"Don't ever do that again." I shout.

"You lucky you didn't wake up and my dick is drilling you out." He is dead ass serious. "You're lucky you're awake." He smirk.

I got scared and he kiss my cheek,"we need to reach there by 8:45 or something."

I nod and he walk out. What was that. Why didn't I get angry. We aren't together,if anything he hates me. He's the same as sam,even worst.

I got up rubbing my now sore bottom. I head to the shower and brush my teeth and everything before rushing to my room. I apply some makeup and let down my hair. Skinny jeans and blue top with a blue sneaker.

I grab some papers I will need and everything before heading downstairs. I spot kian and Sam talking.

"Finally,we are going to get coffee before going there." Kian said and walk outside. Sam look at me and I look away.

"Are you ready?" He clearly don't want to ask.

"Yea!" I walk outside. Kian just got in the car. I hop in the back and kian look at me. "You don't want to come at front?"

"No," I answer. Why does he care. He sigh when sam hop in the car front.

"Everyone got everything?"

"Just drive!" Sam snap.

"Sorry for asking." Kian shake his head. The drive is so silent and I left my headphones.

We stop at a coffee shop. No one is really there yet. Kian park and we hop out.

"Do you know this coffee shop?what do they have?" I ask Sam.

"I don't know." He walk awAy. This is going to be long and pain full hour.

"Flat,stop going off,come on."

I stare at him and his choice of words. I walk in and a long circle wood table cover in here. With stool. Other little table and chairs are there.

"I'll order," I offer.

"I want my coffee strong,with two slice of pizza." Kian order.

"I'll order myself," sam got up and walk to the counter. We walk up to the counter and Sam order.

I follow him and order Same thing as kian. While waiting I ask, "do you think you will pass today?"

"Maybe," he answer simple. Don't even bother to look at me. I look over to Kian fighting a fly from near him.

It's not fair. I let kian out of all people to touch me like that,but I blow up on sam little kisses. I know he's mad.

"Listen sam-"

"Here we go, two strong coffee with four pizza for you." The lady hand kian and I order to me.

"And you,just coffee." She smile at him.

"Thanks," he said walking away.I join them at the table once more.

"Finally," kian grab the bag.

"You're welcome." I roll my eyes.

I take two pizza and kian take the others.

"Sam do you want one?" I ask.

"No."

"Come on buddy,why so serious from morning?" Kian brush his hair with his hands.

"Can I have the key so I can just go and take my exam." Sam snap again. "I don't want to be on your coffee date."

"This isn't a date?"

"Whatever."

"Fine," kian got up. "Lets go,"

Sam walk away too. I got up and walk to car outside,hopping in the back. The car is extra silent now. No one look at each other or said anything. We arrive at a large gate with security. Checking cars and bag. We finally got through hell of security and find a spot to park.

I hope out and the big college name is written on the 1000x bigger building than it. The ground is way bigger than I thought. Young adult flood the School,trying to get through.

I follow behind kian and sam who seem to know where they are going.

"Listen for your name." Kian told me. Girls stare at us. I wonder how the School is going to accept these tattooed knuckle head.

"Sam pottorff," they call and kian laugh.

"Shut up lawley," he walk off.

They call a bunch of names. "Ashley Patterson!"

"Patterson?"

"Yes Patterson." I hug kian.

"I would grab your flat ass but I don't got shit to grab." He pull away. Damn you!

"Kian lawley!"

"That's me." He said then turn to me."do good okay." He smirk.

"I'll tell you all about it when I pass." Everyone is staring at us but oh well. I follow the lady.

"Oh you're Ashley?" She glare at me.

"Yes."

"I dare you to call me hamburger or hambertin in person."

"Oh miss hamber....tan" I finally say. She gorgeous. Her dirty blond and tight dress.

"Whatever,your seat is over here."

"Thank you,"

"Pass please," I could here the sarcasm in her voice.

"I will then annoyed you." I smirk and walk off. I sit at the back while others stare at me then look away once I take my seat.

They did the same to every student until everyone is here. It's about 500 of us.

Miss walk in,"I will be your instructor for this exam. I will pass out the papers. You have 3 hours and thirty minutes to finish both papers. No talking,no cheating,no pencil and everyone should stop what their doing when the alarm goes off." She reaches my table and hand me a paper. "And my name is miss hambertan," she stare at me before continue to distribute the paper. "Don't mess my name up! And remember to write your name."

When she's finish she turn to us. "Please begin." The alarm start. I write my name and turn over the paper.

Question 1.....

Page 24

Is it that hard to comment or vote...