33

"We're leaving!" Connor shout,to the two idiots in the yard,busting their neck to learn how to control the hover board and to jc and lia. I'm not sure they heard us from all the sex noise coming from their room.

I got in the back of the car as usual. I need to learn how to drive then get a car. Ricky started the car and back out of the drive way.

"Sorry little sis,you didn't get to eat,we'll buy you something."

"Connor will buy you something." Ricky jump in.

"That's cool." I said.

...

"Wow,check out this bunny suit." Connie tried his best to bring a little excitement.

"Not happening." I roll my eyes. The last time I came to this place,when Kian and Andrea were busy kissing and Jacob is on a date with Sandra. Talk about I'm his Damn friend!how dare he? I'll break his-

"Miss,if you break those you're paying for all of them." A fat lady with a bagle and papers with the most 'i don't care but I have to say something' voice said to me, squeezing multiple hangers and clothing.

Connor and Ricky is pleading for me to put them down. I relax and did.

"Thank you and enjoy the rest of your shopping." She walk away.

"Why did you go off like that?" Connor ask.

"Nothing sorry."

I ignore their questions and search for other costume. This store has everything for real.

"What about this?" He showed me a police suit. Not just any suit,but a short leather shorts and belly skin top,tie in front the boobs. A top that was made for more than cleavage to show and a shorts that is short. It has other things such as a little pouch to keep the plastic baton,teaser, Walky talky,handcuff and a badge. The hat is just pretty as everything else.

"Like it?"

"Yeah!" I squeak a little. But wait,kian will drag me back to the store to return in and get something else. Or he won't let me out of my room again.

Wait,kian is not my boyfriend. I wear what I want to wear. I like it so I'm buying it.

"I'll take this." I told them.

"This or the nurse one?"

"Nurse one-" the nurse one is amazing too. It's a skirt though with everything,but I'll rather the police suit.

"The police suit." I told them.

"Great."

"What will you take?"

"I'm spider man!" Connor said.

"And I'm flash!" Ricky walk away.

"You guys are seriously doing this?"

"Yes."

I sigh and follow behind them. "We can't waste any time. Tomorrow we have to go to the Halloween party."