80

6k guys. Thank you. People actually read this book. Yaay.

"Okay ladies,form a straight line." Sophia said.

We are at training and we are focusing on relay today. "Ashley,you're with Becky,sue and kim." She point us out.

"Okay,guys. I'll start it off," Becky said,"let Ashley end it. Sue,you second it and kim,take third."

Becky is something else. She's almost covered in tattoos,but take her anger out on running. It pushes her.

Sue,she just had a baby and back on track. Pregnant in college,wow.

Kim,she's simple. Fast,but she's not famous.

"Okay ladies,you're done. Let's start." We started spreading out. Kian and everyone is looking at us. They are also training but often watch our training.

They claim 'we're just stealing moves,of course we aren't looking at y'all ass in those short shorts'

They think they are so clever. I watch as everyone get in their space.

"On your mark,get set go." They sound them off. I watch Becky run her heart out.

Passing everyone she gave sue the baton. I'm scared,not just about the race. Is this even safe.

The baton is passed to kim and my heart race. We're in first,but I don't want to mess up.

"Ashley focus." Someone shout I look up. The baton is shoved into my hand and I take it.

Everything is too soon. Too much things on my mind.

"Yaay,Ashley we won." Everyone hug me and I turn and some girls just finish the race.

"That's so cool." They cheer me. "You were so fast."

"Yeah." I breathe. I don't even remember wining.

...

"And then zoom,I came first." I explain to Kelly about my victory.

Everyone watch me and clap,except kian. "Anyways,guys I have a match Friday and I want you all to be there." kian said.

"Is it free?" Andrew asked.

"Yup."

"Will there be WiFi?" Joseph raise his eyebrow.

"Nope."

"But there will be free food?" Tardo shake his head with a smirk.

"Yeeeaaa...no."

"Wait," sam started laughing. "You play sports?"

"Yes of course."

"Like seriously. The last time you tried a sport,you almost lose your balls when you hit yourself in with the ball." Everyone laugh.

"You don't actually believe Ashley?" He jump up. Me? He's talking to me?

"Sorry." His expression changes and he look away. Amani shake me. Of course I notice. He wants to talk to me but trying to hold out.

"It's all true. We have to run to the hospital." He said and Kian laugh his joke out.

"Whatever."

"My update now," Andrew but in "andrè will be here tomorrow. I I'll take him to the game on Friday which is two days from now and buy him stuff. I just can't wait to see him."

"What about your ex?"

"Just ignore her. She's going to completely be ratchet. I was drunk okay." Andrew said and i squeal.

"I can't wait to meet the little thing."

"He gets everything from me." Andrew smile proud.

"And you won't get anything from me if you don't carry these tray to the box like I ask you to." Andrew mother rest her hands on his shoulder.

"Mom." Andrew got up.

She smile at us and walk away too. "I just love that lady." Zue-yong laugh.

"Okay then." We all turn from him.

Tardo is singing some Jamaican song and Amani and Joseph exchange saliva.

"I wanna show you something at the dorm." Joseph ease her off and said.

"Oh really." They got up. I know that didn't just happen.

"What if we scare them." Zue-Yong said and tardo agree. The two 'childish' boys got up and walk behind Joseph and Amani, unnoticed.

I roll my eyes at them. Just wow. "Since I move your present, I have something to show you in the bathroom." Sam smirk at Rosa and jump with excitement.

"Okay."

She bite her lips and look up at same. They both got up and I'm sure that didn't just happen.

I look at Kelly and then at kian.

"Kian my boy." Harry pop up and press down Kian's shoulder. Harry is with Kevin.

"Ma ladies." Kevin smile at us.
"And chocolate cookie."
he smirk at Kelly bursted at him with a meat in her mouth,grease around her fingers and he bursted into a laugh.I mean act like a lady. He throw his head back.

"I like you already," he said "I'm Kevin,call me peas though."

"I'm Kelly,call me uhm...Kelly though." he laugh and I sigh. So romantic.

I look over on kian who shift his attention to harry who's talking to him. He's being stupid,just talk to me. We are not five.

"So Kelly."

"Not interested."

Harry burst out a laugh. "He just got friend zone!" We laugh at him.

"Shut up,before I jump over this table and beat your ass. I wasn't friend zoned idiot."

Kian pull out a paper and Harry pretended to read it. He set his hands as if he was holding a mic, "and the lie detective test determine,that was a lie."

They laugh at peas and he hit the fork on his tray. "Whatever."

"And I was gonna ask her about the weather." Peas roll his eyes.

"Bro. If she was even nice enough to let you finish,she would friend zone you right after that corny question anyways." Kian slap his thigh and laugh.

"I'm sorry, peas. The weather is fine." Kelly hide the laugh.

"It's cool." Peas said and snickers were heard.

"Ok sorry Kevin." Harry apologize.

"I ain't apologizing,you ain't getting nothing tonight." Kian tease.

"You either." He spit back.

"Of course I am."

"Oh really." I use my straw to spin the ice in my drinks. Hearing it click on the cup.

" yes I am." Kian turn to me.

"From who?"

"Don't worry about that." He roll his eyes.

"Know what. The person you're going get it from,get them to be your girlfriend as well,cause I'm done." I get up.

"Ashley." Kelly hold me by the wrist.

"Why did you say that?" Harry knock Kian on the head.

"Ouch! That hurts."

"I hope it bleed too." He did it again.

"Ashley just sit. He was joking."

"Yeah.haha I got the joke,but I have class." I explain and pull my wrist away.

"Apologize." They hit kian and I walk away.

Page 81

Go follow me on,
W a t t p a d: AnimeGirlGod
T w i t t e r: Christenia Sinclair
I n s t a : Christenia Sinclair
F a c e b o o k: Christenia Sinclair
Y o u t u b e: Christenia Sinclair