56

It's Sunday and I'm finish with all of my homework.

Knock! Knock!

The door opens "hey babe."

"Hi." I smile at kian.

" do you have anything planned for today?"

"No."

"Good. I have some stuff. Get ready."

"To go."

"Somewhere."

I Roll my eyes. "Tell me."

"No." He got up. "Just get ready."

"Fine."

He exit the room and I want to know where are we going. But I got up and the door fly open again, "hurry,I want the full day." He smile and close the door.

I shake my head and scan my closet. I'm going to change it up a bit today. I pick out a short skirt,not tight but a bit loose at the end and a while spaghetti strap blouse,with my white sneakers.

Well he didn't tell me how to dress so I'll go with this. I walk to the bathroom and close the door.
"Hey!" I turn to sam. Oh shit. I started reaching for the door.

"You don't have to run,I won't do anything to you." I calm and look at him.

"Oh."

He looks sad but I don't know what is wrong. I want to ask but I am afraid of his answer.

"Well I better go." He sigh and make his way to the door next to me. He looks at me and I tense,but he walk outside and I lock the door.

He's always in this bathroom. I scan the bathroom and then have a nice bathe.

I turn the pipe off and dry myself ,wrapping the towel around me. I walk back to my room and change into my clothes.

My hair is in messy but and my purse match my nails.

As I'm about to leave my room the door fly open. "Ready!"

"You need to stop walk in my room like that,at least knock."

He smile, "are you hiding something?"

"No." I walk over to him.

"Then I won't stop."

"I'm going to start lock it." I stand in front him.

"Then you're going to see me at the balcony door." He laugh and smile. He pulled my into his arm, keeping a firm grip on my waist. "I like how baby is looking sexy today." I smile.

"Hurry before I spend the day, digging myself into you." He push me away and lock the door.

I look at him and he grab my hand walking downstairs. "We're going to be gone for the day." Kian told Connor who is sitting next to jc.

I smile at them and Kian pulled me. We reach the car and we got in. "Today's a bit cold." I tell him.

"Yup."

"Gonna tell now?" I asked.

"No. Don't worry it's just a little thing."

"Mhmhm."

He drive for some minute and I remember this place. Jacob brought me here.

It's this picnic park. "We're going on a picnic."

"How did you know?"

"Jacob brought me here."

"Oh." He got silent. It hurts a bit but I'm not going to focus on that.

I help with the basket and find a spot. Kian came a lay down the large blanket under the shade.

"So,like it?"

"Yes." I answered. "But why are we here?"

"I just want to spend time with you."

"Oh."

"Get to know each other more." He said.

"Yeah."

He sigh, "I know your favorite colour is purple ,you have asthma,you love soup and sneakers. You have a single mom and April is your bestfriend. You go to college and you have a boyfriend name Kian." He smile.

"Me.Well for you, all I know is you're a bit YouTube famous,you go to college and...and... you have 5 other bestfriend. That's it."

"Really?"

"Yeah."

"My favorites sex position is from the back. Face down,ass up."

"Kian." I slap his arm.

"What?"

I know a few more things about kian and time is flying. It's getting a bit dark and I'm hungry,because we ate everything too early.

"Jacob I....I mean Kian." Kian face is shock.

"Jacob?"

"No I said kian."

"Stop playing dumb I didn't born yesterday."

"Baby I'm sorry. I just.."

"Fine we'll go home." He started packing.

"I didn't mean it like that."

"Yeah,I know." He grab everything up. "Are you ready?"

"Ye..yes." we got in car and he drives off.

"You were thinking about Jacob." He mumble.

"No it just came out. We did this before and even the getting to know eachother better,that's what we did again today."

"Oh really..and you hardly know anything me."

"That's because you don't tell me. You don't open up to me."

"I might open up to you and you start to think about Jacob."

"No, just stop it."

"Whatever."

"Why can't we just go somewhere without any argument,fight,cursing or problem. Just go and enjoy our self."

"That's what we were doing but someone was thinking about Jacob all along."

"Stop kian. I wasn't. It just slip out."

"Yeah right."

"I'm sorry.

"Yeah,yeah." We reach home he park and ready to leave but I grab his hands. I climb over to his seat and sit in his lap.

"Get off me."

"Kian stop. I am sorry." I tell him.
He look at him and sigh, "were you thinking about him?"

"Well.."

"Were you?"

"Yes. A bit. But not like that. I was just thinking I've been here and why are we doing the same thing like last time,that's all."

"Ashley.."

"Trust me,that's all."

"Fine." He wrap his arm around me. "That's the truth right?"

"Yes." I hug him back. He look at me and I don't know what he's thinking. He opens the door and put me out then slam the door and grab my hands,making his way to the door.

He push the front door open and make his way upstairs,pulling me into his room.

The door close and he push against it. "I'll teach you not to say his name again."

Page 57