57

"I'll teach you not to say his name again." His hands pull the blouse from the skirt. He take the blouse off,revealing my white simple bra.

Kissing on my neck and grabbing my breast hard. I look at this hungry beast and he started pulling the skirt down.

The skirt fall to my ankle and he admires my body. He leave marks. He grab my hand and make it over to his bed.

Before I can do anything he take control and spread my legs. He pull the panty off and started rubbing me.

Suddenly his tongue touch where I want it to and it's soft and wet. "Mhmh." I pull on his hair,pushing him down more..

He loose his clothes,still having his face on me. His pants came down and he stand up straight to pull it off.

He wipe his tongue on his fingers and rub it over him. He adjust to my height and slam into me. He didn't wait or stop,just started fast and hard as I grab the sheet. He hold one leg on his shoulder and bend the other,pushing it down on the bed so he can have a clear look.

He started going faster and staring at me. He knows I'm going crazy and he's just enjoying the little torture game.

My foot kept closing and but he push it back down and rest on it. I put my hands out and tried pushing Kian off but he drop between me go deep.

"Kian." I moan.

I push him hard and he pull away staring at me. I close my leg and it numb the pain a bit.

He pull me up and sit on the bed,resting his back on the bed head.

"Come here and kneel in front me."

"What."

"Come here." I did as I was told. He push my face down and look at me. "Open your mouth."

I look at him,I open it.

"Wider." I did and he smile.

"Your mouth is too little or I'm just too big." He laugh and I raise my eyebrow.

He rest his member on my lip and tell me to open. I open it and he push down my throat.

I pull up and look at him. "Continue." I grab it and put my mouth back on it,pushing it into my mouth. I move my head up and down.

"Use you tongue not your teeth."

I move my head faster and look up at him. "Damn don't do that. You're gonna make me come."

I do it more,I realize he likes it. He pull me away and pull me over him. I sit on him and I slid down.

"Mhmh." I moan when he's in me.

He goes in faster,watching my breast jump in front me.
"I'm going to come." I moan the words,releasing on him.

He got faster and harder and I scream. "Ssshh." He said. Pulling out fast.

We both fall on the bed and he wrap his arm around me."I love you." I tell him.

"Love you too."

"I feel sleepy now. But we have to shower or change the sheet."

"No,stay here. I don't what to move."

"Okay let me change the sheet then."

"No." He cuddle more and push and push him off hard.

I got some sheet and spread it. He immediately climb into the bed. "Stay in here."

"Kian..."

"No stay."

"I'm going shower."

"Fine,hurry."

"You're coming with me." I drag him to bathe. I literally bathe him and myself and dry properly.

When we reach back in his room he fall on the bed. I shake my head and grab his big shirt and search for underpants for him. I found a black one.

"What is this?" I move the underpants and found a picture frame.

It's a picture of kian and Andrea,kissing,hugging and them at other places.

I look at every single picture. His smile,he never smile at me like that. He look so in love with her.

A note was attach to it. I read the first line. It was like a conversation.

K: hi

A:hey!

I continue to read and kian confess to her.

K:so would you be my girlfriend?

A: ofc :)

K: that's nice. Prom is coming up so,want to go with me.

A: will you be picking me up in a limo?

K: *scratch head* if you mean in my mom's car then yes.

A: lol,okay talk to me at lunch.

K: cool *look at you*

A: stop it. *blush*

That must be how they got together. On a piece of paper. Prom? They must have been together for a long while.

I can't compete with her. He loves her way more than me. "Ashley." I heard Kian growl and I set everything back and stand up. I walk over to putting the underpants on him.

I lay under the sheet and he drag me towards him more. He kiss me forehead and I look down.

I can't win. 'love' I can't make him look at me like that.I sigh and look up to him."I know you love her."

Page 58