94

He push himself up and I stare at him. As he looks at me. He use his thumb to rub my clit, as I smile.

He removed his hands then lick it. "That will do."

I close my legs and let the feeling soak in as I watch him, wipe his body and get back dress.

Beep beep!

The drive is here. "I'm going to meet jc on the way, since the fans wanted that too." He tells me.

Jc? I don't know about him anymore. Since that day when Trevor left, I never really talk to him. Except when kian had his first game.

To be honest, I don't even know where is Trevor or Connor. I don't know where they live or anything. I guess the group break up.

"Rule number 1- don't leave this room." Kian said. "Rule number 2- if you do, run to the kitchen for a knife.
3- if any boy dare to even look at you here or at school, call me.
4- don't go to music class. You know he will be there and I don't want to end up in prison.
5-avoid shawn at all times. Don't you dare look or realize him. Most of all,
6- eat before you sleep, when you wake and everyday." He hold 6 fingers up. "Repeat what I just said.

"Do anything I want," I smile, "especially in music class."

"Flatty I am not playing with you."

"Me either." I Said, glaring at him and his choice of name. "Fine. I'll do what you say."

"Good." He grab his bag and I walk behind him.

"You could at least carry me." Andrew bite into an Apple, staring at kian.

"Daddy, apwu." Andrè point to the Apple and andrew hand it to him.

"Next time." Kian smile.

I follow him outside as he put his suitcase in the car. He put them in and turn to me.

"The week will be done in the next minute." I pout. He kisses me. "Okay. I love you" he kiss my forehead and jump in. I touch the car door.

"I love you too." As the car slide off my hands and on the main road. I watch the car disappeared and I turn around at look at this house.

What am I going to do?

Page 95

I know these chapters are short,but it will get longer. Please vote and comment what you think.