73

"Okay do your best."

"On your mark." I go down.

"Set." I am position to go off.

"Go!"

They blow a whistle and I start off. I run for a while,when I realize I'm last.

I need this,to prove to everyone. I won't have much money to pay School fee so I have to win. I heard cheers and I look over to Kian. He's excited and want me to come first. I look ahead and only three person is in front me. When did I pass the rest.

I stretch my legs more and push my body off. Breathe in,breathe out. I want to win.

"Yaayyy!" I heard shouts and I snap to reality. Kian arm is stretch out for me and I run into him.

What? Everyone circle me and cheer. "You won!" I look around and the other girls are gasping for air.

I'm sweaty and Kian put me down. "That was great." He kiss me then look around when Kevin and Harry started laughing at him.

"Shut up." He walk off.

"How did you do that?" Sophia ask.

"Do what?"

"You were at last and damn,you beat them. You pass the line a long time and they pass it 6
7 second after you did."

"Girl you burn the track up." I girl said to me.

"Imaging how fast her tongue is." Catherine shout and we back away,then laugh.

"You are in." They gave me water. I watch some other race and Kian jog around the field with the other boys.

He's not as thick as the rest of the boys,but he's getting the attention.

...

"Ow!" I said once I reach in the car. "My muscles hurt."

Kian look at me and smile. "You did great babe." He kiss me.

"Are you tired?"

"Not really." He answered

"I just want to go home."

"Me too." He speed off,smirking.

...

I drop my bags on the floor. I want to change this tight clothes and sleep. They gave me the uniform to take home.

I need rest,tomorrow I have netball training and I'm going to start music class tomorrow.

"Ashley."

Kian knock on my door and walk in. "You okay?"

"Yes."

"I count around 29 sigh coming from this room."

I laugh. "Oh really."

"Yup."

"I'm going to shower, wanna join."

My first shower with Kian. "Cool." I grab my towel and meet him in the bathroom.

"Allow me." He grab my blouse and pull it over my head. He throws it on the floor and kiss my neck.

"Pddss." He spit out and cough,wiping his mouth.
"You're sweaty." He backs away and I turn and laugh at him.

I pull the rest of my clothes off and got in the bathe he prepared. I relax and slide down in the bubble water,covering myself.

Kian got naked and step in,wrapping his legs around mine and relax.

I crawl over to him and lie on top of him. He looks at me and his head rest on the bathe tub as we cuddle.

All of a sudden a hand travel to my ass,squeezing them. I look up at kian who smiles at me. "You were falling asleep."

"I'm tired."

"I'm not." he tells me

He take bubbles up and rub my back with them. "Let me get you energize."

I only feel when something enter me and I jump up and Kian laugh. He got up and he's hard.

"Kian!"

He smirk,"what?"

"How dare you." I cover myself.

"I was tempted,so what? Now come here." He walk towards me.

"Kian no." It came out wrong.

"No what?" He grab my waist and pull me on him. "I wanna hear my name echoing off this wall." He smirk and lift me up.

He ease me down and slide into me as I hold onto the shower curtain.

...

"Music class,here we come."
I march in front Kian like a little girl.

"Whatever." He roll his eyes. I walk inside and nearly trip over a piano. Different alto hit my ears.

"I'm ms.Read,your music teacher. We will do audition. We would like for some of you to be on our choir."

" oh no!" Kian and I said. I'm a bit stage fright.

"Sing,pfft."

"Now lets get going." Ms. Read shouts,she's been here for years,at least that's what they said.

One after another they all pass by. Some got rejected,some accept,some tries to hit will always love you high note by Whitney Houston, Everything.

Some go by piano,drum and even guitar.

"Kian lawley." Kian growl. I've heard kian sing before. My baby got a nice voice.

He roll and pout his way up on the stage.

"I wanna say,this one for you Ashley." He points at me and I hold my head down.

"This is a remix from shower,by Becky g." Oh dare Kian,don't do anything-

You get me hard sometimes,
I'll say it's not a lie,
The way your boobs are round,
And your ass look so fine,

When I question how,
You take my dick size?
(I realize) you like it when its bigger,
And you're screaming in the shower.

He did not just make song about last night. Everyone laugh,including the judge.
I can't believe this bone head.

Da da de
Da da de
Oh stop! Kian I love it!
Da da de
Da da de
da Dadaaaa
Screaming in the shower!

He drop the Mic and people cheer. "Oh thank you." He bows.

"Say kian,you have a nice voice. Except I don't know what song is that,but it's an excellent voice."

"Thank you."

Miss smirk at me.

I can't believe him. He sit next to me and I roll my eyes and ignore his touch.

"Not here Kian,we have a School shower." He made some friends now,off the stupid,embarrassing song.

"Ashley Patterson." I heard my name and I started sweating.

Page 74

So my love ones,would you like me to create a fan page? Comment #fanpage and tell me if you have twitter or Facebook.