90

April grib my hands tight." Well he's in serious condition. Because when he falls his naked skin rub on the ground and his body flip over, much like a car hit. That result with him having a broken neck and foot. His hands are fine, except the skin rubbed off."

April cover her mouth. "My baby." She cries. "When can I see him?"

"Until everything is okay. When he's in a normal bed and not the E room. Thank you for being patient. We'll continue to update up."

I follow the doctor and he close the door. I peep into the room. There are a lot of doctors, all working on him.

Ryan, why? You can't die and leave April. I thought you would break her and leave her, but you love April and she loves you too. I just know that you're going to be okay. You put up with April, going through this will be easy.

"Hey guys, any update?" Kian join.

"You again." Mom smirk.

"Sup ma in la." Kian get all hype. They do a hand shake and I stare at them.

Like come on. Mother in law are suppose to hate their son in law. That's how every story, movie or play works.

"Why can't we get a hand shake too?" I pout.

"Because, you're just you."

I fold my hands. "If you don't mind I'll be joining April and crying.

"Whatever."

I look at April and she's a bit better now. She looks at me. "You knew I would be crying, so where is my nutella and jelly tots?" She ask.

"I am so sorry , but I got a towel." I smile.

"Congrats." She roll her eyes.

"You're welcome." I said.

Page 91

Yeah I know, it's really short and wow 90 chapters, I don't even know how we reach here.

Go follow me on,
W a t t p a d: AnimeGirlGod
T w i t t e r: Christenia Sinclair
I n s t a : Christenia Sinclair
F a c e b o o k: Christenia Sinclair
Y o u t u b e: Christenia Sinclair