97

I look up at Kelly, who's sitting alone on at a next table. Her eyes meet peas and they both look away.

He's sitting with the football team.

"What's wrong with her?" Joseph push my shoulder.

"I don't know." I tell him.

"I bet it's her period." Andrew laugh. His son is still here but they are at home with his baby mother.

"Shut up." I roll my eyes. "I'll go talk to her."

I got up with my tray and head over to her. I look down at her and sit.

"I'm fine." She said.

"That means you're totally not fine and you want someone to cheer you up or talk to." I sit anyways. "Okay talk to me."

"About what?"

"Him."

"Who's him?"

"Obviously peas."

"What about him. We are fine Ashley."

"I know you guys were arguing."

"How?"

"I ... I just know okay, tell me the problem."

"Okay." She looks at him then down. "I really don't know how to explain. His mom saw pictures of us. You know little cute kissing pictures, and go off on him."

To think Kian and I don't have cute kissing pictures. "Wait, and?"

"They keep pressuring him to leave me."

"He's like 19 or 20, why listen to them?"

"Because, he said he really loves them. They are his heart and gold. He'll do anything to make them happy."

"Come on, but you guys are, you know. But what happen after." I'm sure that I heard someone said something about kissing a next girl.

"Well, he cheated. Not really cheated because we are not officially together. But we are talking."

"Really." I act surprise as if didn't over heard their argument.

"He was kissing becca because he wants her and he was planing to break up with me and be with her. Just because his parents hate us mixing colours."

"He was planing, get out. Kelly, I am so sorry. I'm sure he's making a mistake. But you'll move on anyways."

"That's the point. It was like a friend with benefits thing. We promise we won't catch feeling."

"But you didn't."

"That's a lie, I'm head over heals for that boy." She place her head down on the desk and sigh. "He's staring at me."

I look behind and peas is literal staring at me. I look at Kelly and she's so sad. She just rest her head. I look back at peas, and a blond girl slip between his leg and turn his face from staring at our table. She kiss him and he jump slightly pushing her off.

His eyes quickly stare at our table and widen. I look at Kelly who has tears at her eyes. Oh no!

She bite her lips. "I won't cry." She look down but the tears fall on the table. Immediately she got up and storm off.

"Wait Kelly." Jacob shout.

"A wa do u?" Tardo shout too, when she pass their table, wiping her eyes.

His eyes follow her left but the girl got in front him and kiss his cheek.

I look at Tardo and the rest who's now furious. Tardo got up, and make his way over to me. "What happened?" His fist is fold.

Amani had her arms and leg around Jacob so he doesn't move. Andrew and zue are about break someone's neck.

"It's nothing."

"If you nuh tel mi wa hamh, but go do sumting, wa u naa go like." He throw raw patois at me.

"It's peas, okay, we-" all I could feel was wind going pass me.

I turn around to see Tardo walking towards peas, zue and Andrew behind him.

Jacob is fighting Amani to let him go without hurting her.

"Get up!" Andrew said.

"Why?"

"Wassup guys," Harry but in. "Long time no-"

"Damare!" Zue Yong said. What? "Just shut up." He translate.

"What did you do to Kelly?"

"Nothing."

"Why do you have a next girl between your legs?" Tardo said first time hearing him say something not in patios.

"Because we're not really dating."

"What?" Andrew shout.

"Not really dating," Tardo got in his face. "She's so in love with you."

"In love?"

"Yes, and you go apologize to har."

"We are not dating okay."

"But you hurt mi sista, you haffi do something to hurt har."

"I don't know okay. And stay out of our business."

Jacob get loose. "No." Amani said. "He's not the type to talk."

Jacob march over to him. "Dating or not, you hurt my baby sister." He throw a punch at him, connecting his fist straight to his jaw.

"No!" Amani and I shout.

Page 98

Little juice to spice y'all up. Be prepared to be in a zone, where drama won't end.

Love y'all.