68

I got up and brush my teeth and bathe. I put my skinny jeans and my thin blouse to match my slippers.

I head downstairs and it's really late. I should be at school 5 minutes ago. Kian rush downstairs, putting on his orange shirt.

"Morning babe." He kiss my cheek.

"Morning." I mumble.

I got up and head outside. I need to be at school. Kian walk out and unlock the doors. "Not gonna eat anything?"

"No."

He got in the driver seat and shut the door. I stare out the window as he plays with my thigh.

After some minutes we reach at I fly the door open before he could park properly. "Ashley!" He shout and I walk to class.

Damn him.

I enter class and everyone stare at me. "Miss Ashley Patterson,late huh." Sir Said.

"Yes sir and I'm sorry."

"Where's your troubled half?"

"Ashley." Kian burst into class and the class laugh.

"Guess I spoke too soon." Sir Said. "Take your seats." I take one much closer to sir while Kian sit at our normal back seat.

"Today,we will be touching the topic, Condom." Kian got up loudly getting everyone's attention. He slam his books on the ground and exit the class.

All eyes turn to me, "Ashley would you like to go see-"

"No sir."

I started hearing whisper,snickers and mumble.

"Okay,I see." Sir clear his throat for all the noise to stop. "Back to our topic,Condom."

...

Ring! Ring!

Sir started cleaning every single condom type he pulls out. Most boys ask sir for the condoms and girls can identify what their man use,ugh.

I pick kian's book up after his storm out and left the class. I head to lunch room which is too full now,where I see my table of friends and of course Kian.

I put his books in front him and take a seat. "Here." Zue-yong gave me a tray of food.

"So you learn anything in class about condom?" Kian ask.

"Can you please pass me the ketchup." I tell Andrew and kian growl.

"What did he say?" Kian ask again.

"I think this burger will need more than one ketchup." Today burger is selling.

"God damn it Ashley,I'm speaking to you!" Everyone looks at him. He even earn attention from people who sit around us in different table.

I look at him and he growl. "What Kian?" I answered softly.

"I..I."

"What? are you going to tell me that I want to trap you with a baby,by using a needle."

I got up and walk away trying to control my tears, "Bruh you tell her that." Andrew shout.

I walk to kelly's dorm down the street. I wasn't fast enough,I know he saw me head this way.

Kelly gave me a spare key for their dorm. Basically a frat house.

I entered and lock the door. I sit in the couch alone,and sigh.

"Ashley." I saw kian run inside. "How did..you-"

"They gave me a spare key too."

"Oh."

"Ashley I'm sorry." He said. "I said some mean things last night and I tried to ignore them this morning,but when sir touch the topic of condom I just couldn't hold back."

"You have an explanation for everything you do huh?"

"Babe." he sigh.

"Never mind I'm fine."

"For God sake ash,you're crying."

"Who do you think cause this?" I shout.

"Me of course! And I'm sorry."

"You're always sorry!" I continue to shout.

"I know,I know and-"

"And Everytime you think you can hurt me and just get me back like that."

He sigh.

"And everything you think that our relationship can only go on properly if we pass the amount of years you and Andrea go through."

"But-"

"If Andrea and you didn't do that,we can't do it. If we follow everything you guys did then  we'll end up,Breaking up!"

"We won't."

"How do you know that!"

He stays silent.

"Exactly,I'm tired of you,her and everything." I throw a tantrum a bit and he pulls me up and hug me." My knees got weak in an instant and I'm just tired. Fighting for him,Andrea and everything.

He holds me tighter. "Why everything is about her?" I hit his chest. "Why can't we go a day without her name. She's pass,gone and yet we're arguing about her everyday."

"I know,I'm sorry."

"Do you love her that much. You know there's no hope for me to try and make you love me more,but you still toy with my heart Kian." I hit his chest again.
"What am I doing wrong?" I asked.

"Nothing Ashley,I just need to settle myself first."

"I thought you did already."

"No."

I pull away and dry my tears and makeup running down my face.
"Well you call me after you're done." I head to walk out and he pulls me back.

"I just did. I understand I love you now and I just couldn't accept that I love someone else again. I just don't want to love you and it backfires. But I can't do without you. It hurts me when you cry and I just can't stop making you cry. I say the wrong things,I do the wrongs things and I'm sorry that this Andrea problem reach this far Ashley. I'm sorry. I love you and I will always love you."

"There you go again,say stuff and I believe you."

"Let me show you how much I love you." He pull me in and kiss me. He wrap his arm tight around me and I resist. "Kian." I breathe.

And he look at me,but kiss me again. He holds me firm and no where to go so I have to kiss him back. I kiss him and he move down to my neck.

"Let me show you."

It's like sucking blood from me, wishing a spell.

Page 69

Merry Christmas and a happy New year.