99

I can't believe it, they are all suspend, for almost a month. Is that even possible to do?

We walk behind them and they all walk pass everyone who's asking question. The two rival now lock eyes and separate. Harry and his crew left , while we walk quietly behind Andrew and the rest.

Amani stop Jacob and take his hand to look at his burst up knuckles. She kiss them and he hugs her.

We walk away soon after and walk in on stacy comforting Kelly.

"Andrew!" She shouts, "what happened to your hand?"

Their knuckles are all red and cut up. "They were fighting." Amani roll her eyes.

"Fighting? Each Other? "

"No, someone else."

"Why?" She said.

"No one." Tardo warn Amani not to tell.

"Kevin." She didn't care.

"Kevin?" Kelly turn around fast.

"Why?" Stacy asked.

"Because they saw you crying and peas with a girl kissing. They attack him and his face was swell and bleeding."

"Why would you do that?" Kelly shout at them.

"He hurt you."

"That don't give you the right to kill him."

"We didn't kill him, we just beat him a little." Jacob said, don't care in his British accent.

"I can't believe you guys would do something so stupid. We are not together okay. Let him do what he wants, you guys could just talk to him."

"Here's the funny thing," I jump in, I'm about to snitch. Because what they were wrong. Yeah, I enjoy the beating little sense in the boy a bit fun, but they shouldn't do it. "They are all on one month suspension."

"Stop lying!" Kelly stare at them. "Guys come here." She said and they back away. "Please I won't hurt you."

They go near her and she tried wrapping her arms around them all. "Thank you. I love you guys for sticking up for me even when you don't really know the situation. You all fight for me and receive a month suspension. I love you guys so much, but you guys did was stupid." She back up and fist them all.

"Ow!"

"Look at your knuckles." she smile at them.

"I'm sorry babe, but I had to tell." Amani said, looking down.

"It's okay baby. I knew you would anyway." Jacob laughed at her.

Tardo hug Kelly. "I'm sorry we didn't notice he was doing this all along."

"I know guys." Andrew said

"Yeah, I got the shovel."
Zue- Yong said.

"And I know a hole." Jacob Join in.

"Guys, stop it!" She kept smiling. It's good to know you have friends like that.

"Guys, would you defend me?" I asked.

"Aww." Tardo hug me and they laugh. "Of course we will."

"Well no." Jacob Said.

"Why?" I pout.

"Kian will already be on their ass." He said and we laugh, "let's get your knuckles treated."

...

Kian is coming back tomorrow and I'm freaking out.I miss him and so much and many things happened. I can't wait to tell him about everything.

The fight, with peas.