52

Ring ring!

That's the sound of our bell. It's now lunch and I never check out the lunch room.

It's like river of young adults across the class. Chatting and footstep. Kian growl and show me the way to lunch room.

I really need to know how he knows so much about this school.

We walk in,a million student is cursing over food and eating. "Hey guys!" Sam call out.

"Did you get in trouble for not doing your work?"

"They could care less. But she threaten to punish me." He smirk.

"I hope by 'punish' she meant stepping on your balls,crushing them."

"I find that foreplay."

"Oh lord." I turn to kian.

"Whatever dude,I'll buy lunch. What do you want?"

"French fries and burger with grape soda." Sam ordered.

"Mhmh. I was talking to my girl."

"Whatever."

"What do you want?" He ask.

"Anything you're eating."

"What I'm eating,your head can't reach there." He smirk and turn away.

I slap him for making such slack joke infront sam.

"Okay." He said walking away.

Sam and I stood there awkward when a black girl call me. Should I go?oh whatever.

"Wanna sit with us?" She ask.

"I'm waiting on someone."

"Worry they can sit too."

I look at sam. "Okay." I sit next to her and sam sit opposite of me.

"So what's your name? I'm kelly." She turn to some other kids eating around the table. "This is zue-yong,Andrew,tardo,amani and Joseph."

I look at everyone. They are From different countries or something,because their not all white or black.

"I..I am Ashley and this is sam." I point to sam.

"F**k!" The white boy,Andrew I think Said. "Your tattoos are amazing."

"Oh." Sam said.

"I have a few." he said rolling his sleeve up,showing hands together as if there was a prayer tattoo.

"Bloody hell,Andrew stop showing everyone you meet your stupid tattoos and pull that ugly shirt of yours down and stop embarrassing yourself with your noodle arms. Gosh man!"

I think that's Joseph. He was the last one they call and his British accent is strong.

"Shut up!" Andrew said,clearly embarrass.

"Nice to meet you." Joseph shake my hand.

"Excuse me." A black boy got up and force his way between Joseph and I.

"Okay," he breathes. "How are you,I'm tardo." His accent is a bit weird.

"I'm doing okay."

"A damn white girl man."

"Oh ashy." She calls me ashy. "Stay away from tardo,he's the group pervert." The Indian looking one said,amani. Her baby hair are amazing and her hair is thick and long.

"Why u nuh shut up 'from morning' and cum outta mi business." Tardo said. I'm getting a bit Jamaican here.

"It's Amani,not from morning."
She flash her hair. He imitate her.