58

I'm not right today. Seeing Kian and Andrea last night just mess me up.

"Are you okay?" Kian ask me.

"Yeah."

I put my head down while sir lecture. I'm sleepy,tired and can't stop thinking.

I want to ask kian but I know he's going to start something in class about this.

I know he loves her and he can't deny it. A hand rub my back. "Want to get out of here?" Kian whispered in my ears.

"No." I sit up and listen to sir.

Ring ring!

Thank goodness,class is over. I got up fast and rush out of class. I'm the first in the hall and in few seconds,everyone flood the hall.

I walked to the lunch room and ended up in 5th place to get food. We moved up one by one and the line got longer behind me.

I grab and pay for my food and make my way over to the table I sit with Kelly the last time. I eat alone while everyone else talk near me.

"Hi." I turn to see zue-yong and a next boy like him.

"Hey."

"You okay?" He asked,taking a seat.

"Yeah."

I made eye contact with the strange boy next to him. "This is my cousin gen-wen."

"Hi." I smile and he looks at me then eat.

"Manners." I clear my throat.

"Where's kian and sam?" He asked.

"I don't know."

"break up?"

"No."

"Oh."

"Hey chin,chon,ju wa." Kelly mock their language and gen-wen spit back at her in his language.

"Somebody's panty is getting too tight." Kelly sit. What is that boy's problem.

"Hi mommy." Kelly hug me.

"Hi."

"Not with Kian today? you didn't..."

"No!"

"Oh." She started eating when Amani and tardo arrive,cursing.
Joseph walk behind them rolling his eyes,clearly annoyed.

"Could you two shut your face!" Joseph shout.

"And can you shut up!" Amani imitate his British accent.

"You sound like .." Tardo begin

"If you dare call her name. Not because I'm Indian I worship the right lord."

"Who her?"

"Stop it. That's not something to joke about." Kelly but in.

"Whatever." Tardo said,then spot me. He slide over to me and grab my hands. "Hi,my lovely queen,can I put you in the mood fo..."

"And I'll put you in a coma." Kian stand over me. tardo brush my shoulder.

"You know I was keeping your lady warm for you."

Kian put the plate down. "My fist is warm. Now remove your hands." Tardo back away.

He sit across from me and I know he's looking at me. "Oh I see,someone is eating my mother's food." Andrew sit, looking at kian.

Kian is too focus on me to respond. "Hey." Rosa and sam showed up,taking a seat. They are really cuddle and holding hands.

"Ashley I need to talk to you." Kian said to me once they are talking and loud.