91

We've been here for quite some while now. Playing games, talking and arguing over a handshake.

"Here's in room 13, down the hall to the right." A nurse said to us and April almost sprint off.

She run down the hall with us behind him. "Room 13." She look up at the door and sigh, before swinging the door open.

What we saw was not Ryan. An old man, trying to put on an underwear.

"Sorry!" April shout and close the door fast. "Omg gosh, it was so winkle." She look scared.

"In this room f*cktard." Someone shout and we turn around. It was room 12. He wave and smile at us with his bruise hand.

"You little..." April push his door open and March straight over to him. He open his arms for her but she just dragged her hand across his face.

He look back at her. "Ouch!" His arms are still open.

"You..you.. what's wrong with you? How dare you scare me like that. I was crying the entire time and I don't know what to do, and I thought you were dead and I was ruining my make up." All Ryan did was look up at her and smile. "And then the doctor said, you broke your neck and your foot and, I was mad." She sit on his bed. "But now you're alive and I wove you." Ryan sit up and smile at her. "So don't scare me ever again you asswipe." She use the back of hand to wipe her tears.

She look at Ryan, who is still smiling. "Don't smile at me."

She roll her watery eyes, "come here." April gladly stand in front him.

He leans up and kiss her. "I'm sorry it and won't happen again and I really love you too."

"How dare you love me!" April gasp, covering her mouth.

"I am sorry I meant wove you." She smiles.

"Enough," Kian shout "how are you no pain?"

"Just in my leg."

"What happen to your neck?"

"It's fine actually, but from my knee down is broken." He remove the sheet and show us his leg. It's in a cast.

"Oh baby." April sigh.

"A couple bruises is on my back, leg and chest. You can see a little on me face."

"Don't worry you're still sexy. Is your penis okay?" She smirk and bite her lips.

"Of course it's okay." He smirk back.

"And that's the signal that she's probably going to-"

"No!"

"Can you walk around or get up?" My mom care his hair,brushing it.

"I'm not sure."

"It's not save to try, what if he falls. Plus he basically just got out of a surgery, let the man rest ." I told them.

"Yeah, true." Ryan rubs his eye. "Yeah."

"I'll stay with him. " She got under his covers and lie next to him. He wrap his arm around me.

"I need some sleep too." She rest her head on the pillow.

"Okay fine, Kian and I have some stuff to do. We'll be back later." I tell them.

We walk out of the room. "What do we have to do?"

"Nothing, I just want to spend the day with you. This shows me that you can be gone in a instant and I'll be miserable without you. I want to cherish today with you."

He holds my hand and smile.

"Wait, mom." I shout and look for her.

"Mom," she's crying. "Mom what's wrong?"

She look up at me. "I miss your father."

Dad? What's why would she miss dad on. This is similar to why he disappeared. Is dad dead?

"Dead?"

"No! He's not." She shout.

"But what about jack?"

"He's okay. You know when I saw those two love birds, it hurts."

"Then let's not talk about it right now. I'll wait until you tell me about dad."

She smile, "bye mom!" I hug her and run off to my handsome Kian.

I hold his hands and we walk to his car. "Thank you for loving me." Kian said, driving off.

"What do you mean?"

"I know I'm difficult and I'm the hardest thing to deal with but you don't care. You still love me for who I am and even though I say mean things I don't mean, you still stick by me. I'm glad you move in. Best thing ever." He smiles.

I smile at him then kiss his cheek. "Well you're annoying." I said.

"Thank you." Kian laugh.

I love him so much. I can't imaging losing him. I won't, no I can't continue with him. I'll change my name. Anything can happen, but now I don't have to worry.

"One day, I'll marry you."
I am shock by his words. Marry me? "Not now so don't get your hopes up." He chuckle.

"Just let me have the moment." I look through the window. I am wife material,yes.

...

Page 92