78

We're here trying to get Trevor to Calm down. But more stuff are breaking and glass everywhere. Ricky is bleeding and Connor and jc is still trying to Calm him.

Terror full kian's eyes. I can't look at him. I might Join Trevor. "How dare you?" He mumbled angrily. His voice is deep.

"What do you take me for? I confess and you lied to me. Even if it was age difference I understand,but saying you're not gay."

"What?" most of the boys shout.

"Ricky,you're gay?" Jc asked.

"Uhm...I "

"I'm right,so lie to them like you did to me." Trevor roll his eyes. His hands are bleeding.

"Listen guys,I am gay."

Some back up. "That's my point,you won't accept us,why would we tell you? Listen,Trevor confess to him and I told him I wasn't gay,because I know we can't be together,but I want Connor."

"Who me?" Connor shout and back up.

"Hold up." Sam but in, "if Trevor confess,he's gay too?"

"Yes." Ricky answered.

"When did this happen?" Lia shout out.

"It doesn't matter who's gay." Trevor said. "Ricky you lied to me and I cried last night over you. Now you just Connor. Connor ain't gay,I am. He doesn't want you,I do. Then why?"

"The age Trevor,the damn age." Ricky shout.

"So you want to be with me?" Connor turn to Ricky.

"Yes. But I know you're not gay,I doesn't matter."

"Get that right. Like,what's happening here."

"Know what? Connor you can have Ricky,I'm out of here." He throw few more glass and pick up the suitcase on the floor.

"Nice knowing you people."

"Trevor!" I shout.

"Don't call my name,you influence me to be true to mt my feelings." Everyone look on me.

"I didn't really.."

"Just mind your own business,before you lose Kian."
Ricky spit then walk outside after Trevor.

I turn to kian, "Kian."

"You already did." He walk outside. What's that suppose to mean?

Everyone is outside stopping Trevor from going to that uber. He slam the door on them and started wrapping his eyes. "Trevor,stop this." Everyone said.

The uber drives off and everyone is shock. Ricky is crying and Connor look like he's going to blow. Jc kept punching his hands while lia tries to get near him.

Sam is sitting on the grass with his head in his lap,crying.

I turn to kian,and his hands are over his face."Kian." He look down on me with hate. His face is wet and his eyes are red.

I got closer and hug him. "It's okay."

"Get off me." He push me off hard and with Shame I look down. Tears threaten to show them self.

The neighbours look at us,mouth open. Everyone's crying and this is all my fault. If I never influence Trevor then he would still be here.

"He's gone." Ricky said and everyone move towards him,hugging him.

"He's gone." He cries.

"Just like Ricardo,now Trevor." Sam said.

Now who is Ricardo,second time hearing Ricardo,plus Lilly.

"It's gonna be okay. We have to find somewhere to stay for a while. The house is mess and we need to call in some cleaners for a while." Connor said.

"Yeah." They look at each other. I sit on the grass,far from them,watching them call for help. No one even remember that I am here. I hold my head down.

I heard noise and it was the cleaners. They exit a truck and talk with them.

"This is alot. Blood and glass every single place. We will need more than days to ensure your safety."

"That's okay." Connor said. "But is there anyways we can get some stuff."

"We'll create a path way,then you get them."

They did that and everyone got suitcase,on suitcase, coming down. I look at Kian packing as if I am not here.

"Do you see my chain?" That suppose to good luck chain.

He turn and throw something from his dresser on the bed. It's my chain. "Thanks." He left and I struggle to carry suitcase down.

"Here." One of the man take them from me.

"Thank you." I said and Kian walk in. "He's broke,don't try to get with him."

I look at him walk upstairs. He thinks I'm a whore. I got upside and everyone is calling uber.

Where am I going? An uber drive up and we turn to Ricky,that's his uber.

But Ricky eyes roll over and he fell. I forgot he's bleeding. Connor jump up and put him in the taxi. We call his mother.

"He's fine." Jc said to lia,who's shock too. "He just can't stand blood too long.

"Bye guys." Connor smile at us and they wave.

What suppose to be Connor's uber drive up. "I'll take him." Jc said.

"See you soon guys. I'm staying with mom for a while since they are a asking for lia.

Lia hug us and they disappeared in the taxi.

I look on Kian and sam. Kian hop in his car and sam followed him. What's this? Where are they going?

"Are you coming or not?" Sam ask me.

"Me? You want me to come?"

"Fine." Kian drive off a little but Sam stop him.

"Just get in." Sam said. As I sit in the back.

I look at them talk like everything is going to be okay.
"Did you get the cleaners number?" Kian ask me.

"Why would I?"

"Kian stop." Sam hit him.

Oh. I realize we're going on campus. It's Kelly's dorm,that's where we are staying.

I saw the house and they park. Andrew came out with everyone.

"Are you guys okay?"

"Yeah."

"Come in,we have Milo." They said.

Since we're here,everyone is happy. Kian and Sam tease about who cried and Rosa was so caring. She is focus on the bruises on Sam's skin,caring every one of them.

I look at kian's hand,which had a couple cuts. "Don't think about it." He got up.

...

We're done packing and I lie down. Kian is on his back and I rest my head on his chest. Wait,I forgot. I look up and he's pissed at me.

I move away, "I'm sorry."

He turns his back to me and started snoring.

Page 79