13

"Leave me alone kian!" I shout at him.

"I really need to talk to you,"

"I don't care,I don't want to talk. Plus there is nothing to talk about,you idiot."

"Please just listen. I didn't mean for that to happen. I was just.."

"Okay fine."

"Can I finish?"

"You can but I won't be listening to you." I laugh at his hurt reaction. I walk away from the balcony to the pool side.

"Ashley," he said. I ignore him and pick up some cups and stuff. "So you're just going to ignore me?"

"Pretty much yes." I answer in a duh tone.

"That's stupid,I haven't done anything."

"What the..." I went up to his face. "You cheated on your girlfriend,you make me cheat too. I almost got caught and stand on your damn balcony like some side chick."

"But..." he sigh. "I never mean for that to happen."

"You already hate me so why try to fight for me to talk back to you?"

"I don't know okay!"

I sigh and think I've done enough picking up already. Instead,I join jc in the kitchen,making breakfast.

"Jacob is here." I tell him so he can share extra.

"Also Andrea." Kian want to start something.

"Okay.." jc answer. He can clearly feel the tension between us.

"Ashley can..."

"Ashley!" Jacob voice hide kian one. He walk around the corner to the kitchen scratching his eyes.

"Jacob," I cheer,when kian face changes, Good. "Come here." I call him and he walk towards me,still scratching his eyes.

He stand between my legs and I wrap my hands around his waist tight and rest my chin on his belly,and look up at him.

"You okay?"

"Yeah." he answer. His morning voice is damn sexy. I look over to Kian,and he was angry as hell. Why?who cares though.

Jacob rest one hand on the counter and other at his side,looking down at me.

He bend to my height,even though I'm sitting,and kiss me. I gladly kiss him back. We turn to jc and he took a seat next to me,grabbing my thigh.

"Morning kian and jc." he said.

"Morning j!" Jc reply.

Kian didn't. Who cares? I want him to know that I have a boyfriend and What he's doing,isn't right.

Andrea walk down the same time,all sexy in clearly one of his shirt.

"Hey babe?" she Kiss his cheek.

"Hey." he mumble.

"Breakfast is finish, table please."

All of us take our food and sit around the table. "Thanks jc." was sent to justin.

This is the most awkward thing ever happen in my life.

"Drea,you wanna go back to my room?" Kian smirk.

"Morning one babe?"

"Soo.."

"Ugh,okay."

I know damn well what their talking about. But that was a stupid and pointless trying to get me 'jealous' or something.