17

When I woke up later in the night,by a knocking on my door. "Ashley,it's Trevor!"

I drag myself from the bed. I know that my light make up is all over my face. I open the door and Trevor look up.

"Uhm,you have been here for a long time,and we made dinner. I think you should eat."

"I'm not hungry."

"Oh come on Ashley,I know you are. It won't take long,I'm just worried about you."

"Yuppie!" I fake cheer.

"Just wipe your face and fresh up,and meet me down stairs." He told me.

"No,I'm coming now." I close my door after stepping out.

"Uhm,okay." I know I look horribly but who cares right now. I was basically being cheated on,after trying to stay faithful.

I reach the bottom of the step and everyone is in the living room eating.

"Ash!" Ricky said.

"Pokemon,gotta catch them all!" Kian sing.

"Now it's not the time." Trevor look at him and he stop. I guess I got to look out for pokemon jokes now.

I take a seat next to Connor and Ricky. I know they'll all staring at my makeup and tired face,but Pfft,no one said anything.

"Here you go." sam pass me a plate of food.

"Thank you." I said low.

"So uhmm,wassup?" Jc ask. I know they want me to tell them what happened.

I Sigh ,"it's nothing."

"Oh come on Ashley,you literally came home crying your ass off. What happened?" Connor snap.

"My friend....Ashley" Jacob cruel words hit me once more. To think,I consider losing my virginity to him when he got mad when I stop him half way.

"Nothing."

"Ashley!" They look at me.

"Okay fine. I saw Jacob today."

They look confuse, "ssooo?" They all said.

"He was at the coffee shop and I wanted to talk to him,but I thought he was just there to get coffee,he was actually on a date,with this girl name Sandra." I explain.

Kian fold his fist,but sigh. Everyone look shock. "I thought everything was going well." Connor said,rubbing my back.

"I thought so too."

"Look," lia got up from jc's lap,and walk over to me. She take my hand in hers." You should never let a guy make you feel depressed. Be glad,that he came in your life,at least you won't make that mistake again."

Yeah,she's correct. I just can't believe it. "Yeah,you're right." I told her. Jc roll his eyes when she went back over to sit in his lap.

"Well,everything will be okay." Ricky said.

"Don't mind him." sam added. We finish eating,while Trevor told us about when he try for America got talent or some x factor shit,just to lighten the thick air around everyone.

"Well,I'll be packing." Sam got up.

"Me too." Ricky add.

"So am I." Connor join. The three way away.

"since you miss your flight,which cost me,that means you'll be coming on the trip." jc turn to lia.

"Yup."

"Literally." he smirk and she blush.

"And that mean,we'll need alot more headphones." Kian laugh. I never notice he was that cute. His smile and laugh. He's awkward and weird some times but he's really-

"What you staring at?" Kian ask,hitting me straight into reality again.

"I uhm,nothing,I'll go pack too."

I walk away. What was I thinking. The suitcase I brought,I fill with clothes and unneeded things. My phone ring,break me from listing the stuff I'm going to bring. It was April.

*hello* I answer. I'm aware of my dry tone.

*hey,* she sound awkward.

*yeah*

*well I heard about you and Jacob breaking up*

*oh...you...did..* I tried saying surprise.

*I'm sorry,i just wAnt call to see if you're okay. My soul burns me if I didn't call*

*yeah. But I thought you have no soul.* I laugh. How much I'm sad,she seem to push the problem away.

*i fight for just a little. The rest is gone* she laugh.

*oh really* I remember what Ryan said before,About banging the soul out her.

*I'll like to share my brain with you. He's going for it next*

*Ryan is something else* I shake my head

*yes,he is. I'm glad to see you're okay.* she said.

*Yeah,*

*anyways I gotta go. Ryan will be home soon and I haven't started dinner.* she told me.

*OkAy cool,bye,love you,muah*

*love you too sis*

I hang up. I wonder if she knew that he was cheating? Naah my bestfriend won't do me like that. I grab my towel for a quick shower.

I walk in the bathroom,sam was brushing his teeth. "Oh," I Said,turning around but he slam the door. He spit the toothpaste out and wash out a little,before turning to me. Not this again. Everything is too much.

"Sam,please don't. This is not right and I'll tell nex-" I was cut off by a kiss. His hands pin both my hands to the door. He force his tongue into my mouth. I give in for a moment,only because I like the taste of the toothpaste on his tongue.

"Sam sto-" I push him.

"He's an idiot," he pull away and rest his head on my shoulder.

"S..sam," I stuttered. I look over his shoulder.

"He doesn't know when he got a good girl in his life." I'm surprise by his words. He pull me from the door and open it walking out. I stand there. What does he mean? Wait did Sam just kiss me.

Good girl in his life?

What the hell. I took a shower. "He's an idiot" what does he mean?why did he kiss me? I shake my head and wrap my towel around my body. I rush out the room but end up in Connor.

"Oh,I..wow," his eyes scan my body. I run away as he laugh,slamming the door. I got dress all in my long t-shirt. Today so much happened. Getting cheated on to kissing sam and almost got caught naked by Connor.

I have a big trip tomorrow,I need to get some sleep. I lie in bed and cover my body after turning the lamp off.

Page 18