34

Morning is here and it's soon time for that stupid Halloween party Connor and ricky was telling me about.

I have thirty mintues to get ready,the party is far.
I got up from eating cereal in the living and brush my teeth then shower. Over the pass two months I'm here,I now know how to avoid being in the bathroom with the boys.

I apply light make up and straighten and curl my hair at the end.I pull the short shorts up my legs and button it. A peck of ass was showing but not much. As I expected not just cleavage but most of my breast is outside the tight leather top.

I feel weird in such clothes. Even though I'm 19 years old,Lord know my mother would kill me still if she sees this.

I push the handcuff,teasers and baton in the pouch. I stare at myself in the mirror. I can't believe I'm really doing this, Dressed like a damn police on Halloween.

I take a picture and head outside. Down the stairs I go,pulling the top to cover as much and pulling the shorts down.

Lia is in the nurse costume I was going to buy,thank goodness I follow my mind. She's showing just as much boobs but mine is a little bit more. Ic is next to her,like a doctor and his long white cape. They're cute together. Jc hair is curly hiding his forehead as usual.

"Where's everyone?" Connor walk out with Ricky behind him. They are wearing exactly what they bought. That stupid spider man suit and flash.

"Here!" I heard Sam voice. I turn my attention to the stairs to see God damn super man. What the hell is this shit? They are really serious about Halloween. His eyes focus on my boobs then blush and look away when our eyes make four.

"Don't forget me!" Trevor run behind sam. Throwing what I guess looks like a pokey ball or whatever they are. He's dressed as ash from pokemon. I'm about to go insane.

"Where's Kian?" Ricky asked.

"Kian!" They shouted. "Hold on idiots I'm coming."

Oh lord,please don't be in a princess peach costumes or look like Cinderella.

He take the spot light with his soldier suit. Very tight pants and the shirt, a gun fake gun at his waist and tall black boots.

He reach the bottom of the step. "So we're all here,lets go." Connor shout.

Everyone walked away and I got up from my seat when a hand pull me back.

"What are you wearing?" Kian look down on me,anger in his eyes.

"Clothes."

"Go change!"

"I think I should be telling you that about your personality."

"Stop being stubborn and having an attitude."

"Well guess what daddy, I'm 19."

"Ashley!"

"Listen,they think we're together but we're not okay?stop trying to control my life and tell me what to wear." I pull my hand from his grip. " sometimes they're is nothing wrong with lying,it's bad yes,but what's worst,is when you believe your own lie." I walk away. I'm done having Kian telling me what to do or using me as his little sex toy.

I walk outside and saw ricky,sam and Trevor on one side. "You'll be coming with us." Ricky told me

"Kian,Connor,jc and lia will be driving together." He explain.

"Switch Connor with Ashley."

"Nope!" I step in Ricky's car. Everyone got in the car they are suppose to be in,but Kian stand still staring at sam taking a seat beside me. We drive off and I swear I saw sam smirk at kian and he got angry.

"You look nice." Sam whispered to me.

"Oh you do notice me?"

"Well are you trying to make me notice you?"

"No,I mean...never mind." I stopped talking and look through the window.

I know,I know he's looking at me. Sam eyes are fixed on me. Too bad my face isn't what he's searching for but on my chest. It shake a little,everytime the car and goes up and down.

This is so awkward. And he's good at playing it off or not getting caught when I turn to look at him. The car stopped and music blast out.

I look out the window to see a huge house. The place is packed with people. Everyone in costume on the outside,twerking to the music.

I step out of the car when kian car park just behind us. I watch him stepped out of the car and walk towards sam.

"Guys stop!" Connor said.

"Come on." Ricky grab my hand leading me through the party with him. We found the kitchen,were everyone is,searching for vodka and beers.
"Want a drink?"

"Uhm..I don't drink."

"Well have you tried drinking?"

"No my mom said-"

"Where's your mother now?" He ask. Really I'm 19. I know I'm not suppose to drink ,it's bad for me,but I guess a little won't hurt.

"Fine." He cheer,taking a plastic red cup and pour whatever he was drinking in it. It has a strawberry taste and it burns my throat and tongue,as this straight liquid slide down. I swallow and shake my head.

"Great right?" He ask.

"Uhn..I guess." Even though it burns,it is turning into a nice flavored enjoyable burn.

"Ricky!" I heard Sam voice. He must be near. If we can hear him over this loud music.

Ricky grab my hand,and haul me through the crowd. Everyone is sitting around a table. Kian's stare burns more than the alcohol.

Everyone had a red cup,sipping like a hot cup of coffee. Trevor is on his third cup since I sit here. He's under age,what the w...he's not suppose to be drinking or be at the party.

"Lets play a game." Lia suggested,having a hiccup playing on rapid.

"What game?"

"How about truth or dare?"

"I'm in!" Everyone shouted.

"Ashley?" I want to say no,but kian stare is scolding me for being revealing and taking part in the game. I want to prove him wrong. I'm not his little girl or anything.

"I'll play." Kian face is sour,just how I wanted it to be.

Page 35