5

"This is ryan,ryan this is Ashley."

"Hey Ashley," he said,exposing his white from the front mirror.

"Hey!" I said.

The car went silent after april just done blabbering about how much fun and the things we are going to do today.

"Aren't you going to introduce me too,to your lovely friend?" Her little brother Noah ask,smirk and wiggle his eyebrow.

"Boy shut up!" She shout. "Ashley you already know noah Dumbass?"

"Yes."

"So I see,you've been watching me too," he smirk,rubbing the hair he doesn't have under his chin.

"No idiot boy!"

"Don't worry I see you too." He scoot a little closer.

"Ookkaaayyyyy!" I push away and ryan and april laugh. We pull on the high way,and I couldn't help but ask.

"Where did you guys mea-"

"Nnnnnoooooo!" Ryan shout. "Please don't ask that."

"Ryan!" April hit his muscular arms but a little playful. She unbutton her seat belt and turn to me,with her two feet curl up under her. "Sooo,"

"Oh lord no," ryan sigh.

"It all started when we were in kindergarten. I always notice him. He was popular with girls because we get drinks in a cup from the cafeteria but Carry a juice box. Can you believe it?" She squeak.

"Uuuhhhh yeah," I said awkward and ryan and Noah look Annoyed.

"So I met him a few weeks back,we were in coffee shop and I'm like oh my gosh,isn't that ryan." She said expressing every single word.

"I was waaaayyy too scared to speak to him,you know because I'm not that short,he spot me. I didn't even know he knew me. I'm like ohhhhhhh my gosh. So he calls my name and I'm like he didn't just say my name. When he walk up to him. He said hi,I act like I didn't know him even though I was stalking him for years,he said his name,I suddenly remember,we hang out,we exchange numbers,my mother meet him,we Kiss and we like it and wala" she blows down after the big long speech or whatever that was. She said it so fast.

"Wala! We're together! I'm letting you meet him,now I'm telling the story." She jump up and down and I try to understand everything.

"Please don't ask any thing else about their relationship before she start going off," Noah said.

"Please!" Ryan said,adjusting his mirror to see me in the back seat.

"Babe!" April whine and kiss his cheek a million time.

"Baby I'm driving,stop!" He shout.

"No!not until you kiss me!" She said.we stop at a stop light, Ryan turn to her a peck her lips,but she started making out a bit. This is so uncomfortable.

"Ohhh green light," I split them apart and he drive off.

We pull up to a big carnival place,"oh I brought Jacob along," ryan said.

Who's Jacob? But they both smirk and shrug their shoulders a bit. Even though Ryan had tattoos and piercing,he didn't seem like the type of person to be playful. But I guess April made it work.

We stop at a boy,waving at our car. He was fine, and tall. We stop and Ryan got out shaking his hand into a manly hug.

"Sup Man," he said. I assume he is Jacob.

"Hey April," he turn to her.

"Hey Jacob," she pull me by her side "and this is Ashley." She said.