29

"Why,I'm fine. I'll just leave." I pull his hands away and he grip my waist,backing me up on the bed. Hover over my body and kiss under my ear.

"How am I suppose to hate you,if you keep dressing like this?"

He tighten his grip on my waist. The soft silk dress don't hide his touch. It's like he's touching me naked.

"No kian!" I still put up. He slide his hand down my stomach and rub my thigh.

One swift move and my legs are opened. He rub the skin on my thigh,just between my legs.

"I haven't touch you properly yet,but you're dripping wet for me." He smirk at me.

"Kian,no. Your girlfriend." I'm worried about his girlfriend at the time.

"I don't have one."

I some how got the strength to push his hands away and crawl to the top of the bed.

"What about Andrea?"

"Andrea who?" He said.

"Yes Andrea."

"We broke up."

"When?"

"When she left the house the last time."

I feel so relieve to know he's not cheating,but why with me. He crawl up to me,wrapping his hands around both thigh,pulling me under him.

"Kian,still,stop. Your food is going to get cold." I find an excuse.

"Who told you I care about the food,didn't I say I wasn't hungry?"

"But...but.."

"I'm not hungry for food. I want you for breakfast." He smirk and blush. He kiss me between my thigh.

"N..no" I Shriver a little.

"Let me make you come hard."

He kiss me. Touching exactly where I wanted him to,all along. It send chills up my spin and my body to run cold.

He tug at my black panty,but I didn't stop him. Each side he pull down slowly. It reaches my ankle and my legs fly shut. He blushes and pull it off,admiring it,before tossing it on his floor.

My legs are close,my eyes are shut,my ears are open. He's about to through a mean comment soon.

"Don't be shy." He push apart my legs. I though I could hold up more,but no way my legs gave in faster than I thought.

"Wow!" Escape his lips and I tried closing my legs once more,but he won't allow it. He lie next to me and hook his arm around my right leg with his left hand,and use the other to push away my left leg when it want to close.

He kiss around my vagina and I stiffen. Without warning,his wet tongue land right on that spot. In seconds my hand push his head away.

He shift my movements and did it once more. One finger to part me.

"You're so beautiful." He lick my clit and my back arch a little. His tongue roll from his mouth and on it,brushing slightly against it.

He use force this time and I can feel him directly on me. I look down and his eyes are on mine. He closes his eyes and turn his head,licking me everywhere. Sucking and biting me,as I find my hands pulling at his hair.

I tried screwing my legs shut,but he push them apart forcefully. My eyes roll back and my mouth open.

"Shut up!" He shout at me. Using his fingers.

"Can I?" He ask. I know exactly what he wants to do to me.

"No!"

"Fine."

He press his hand on my clit and rub in circles. It's driving me crazy when I can't stop moaning under his touch. He covers my mouth and I look at him.

"Don't let me tell you to shut up again!"

The pressure build up in my stomach and I know this feeling from that night on the bus trip.

He realize my current state and put his tongue back on. One hand still rubbing me,up and down. I can't take it,I'm about to die.

"No no no!" I shout and my back arches,my eyes roll over,my leg stiffen and shake non-stop. It takes me about a minute to relax,so I can catch my breath.

He gives me one last kiss and pull away from between my legs. He walk over to his breakfast and wipe his mouth with a napkin.

I push my dress down and I turn in his bed. Dig my face into the pillow and blush. I can't face kian! Not now,after that.

I feel the sink off the bed and my skin tingle when he lie next to me. He move the pillow and smile.

"No." I wrap in the sheet.

"Come on," he said. "It's not like you weren't tasty."

I look up at him. "There she is." He blushes. Why is he acting like nothing happened. He got up and throw the panty at me.

"Come on,put it on. Lets go downstairs before anyone starts to find out."

I nod,knowing he's right but I don't want to move. I got up and turn my back on him. Sliding the panty back up I walk over to the door.

"Play it cool." he whispered and kiss me. I can still taste myself on him. He opens the door and images flash by when his head was between my legs.

He close his door and walk downstairs. "Man! You eat slow." Connor said and I tense up.

Kian chuckle and said, "I don't think so." He smirk. I grab my food and eat out the fries. Kian didn't look at me as much.

He look at me and my eyes widen and look away. He got up and lean down to my ears.

"Stop staring at me or I'll have to f**k you next time."

I Shake.

"Okay cook off time. "Jc walk in, We all turn our attention. It's going to be cook off soon,but I can't take how kian drive me crazy.

Page 30

Please vote guys.