95

"You miss him don't you?" Amani asked.

"Yes."

"I know."

It's been three days and I have three day left until my baby returns. We talk like the first night, but suddenly he had to go and now he's always busy.

Since he's gone, I've been hanging with Amani and kelly. Well mostly myself, since Joseph is always horny and taking Amani away to his room.

Kelly, she's suddenly talking to Kevin. They are not dating but 'talking' no one really knows about them. Except everyone in the house.

They have kiss and I've seen him over here, but nothing too big.

"Well he'll be here Saturday, so don't sweat it. I bet miss couchie is dying for him."

"Amani." I smile. "I don't get horny."

"Yeah, if you say so."

"And for your information he calls it cupcake," She shake her head and roll her eyes "not couchie."

...

I walk into music class and take a seat. Miss is working with the musician, while Shawn is training the singers.

They all settled on everyday from high school musical. That show was interestingly annoying. It's a nice romance and fun to watch, but trust me,if someone pencil, fell, they are going to sing for 10 minute about the pencil, how it fall and if it's boring. They just sing too much.

Now we have to perfect it. Everyone joining, choreography and music.

The only problem who will be the lead singers.

I can't do it. Kian will kill me, plus kian and I have a duet. We need to find someone else to this.

"Ashley?"

"I can't."

"Why not?" Miss read look at me.

"I just don't want to. I'm already doing a duet and that will be too imitate, and....never mind. I just can't.

"Wow." Miss shake her.

"Someone better speak up. "
Miss look at everyone.

No one did, "or I'm shutting this whole thing down.

"Uhm." A shy girl stand up. She look down and play with her finger. "I'll do it."

"What's your name?"

"Beatrice miller, but you can call me bea."

"Bea?"

"Yes."

"Bea can you sing?" Miss asked uncertain. I've honestly never notice this girl. Is she new.

"Yes ma'am."

"Sing a song."

Page 96

Another short chapter, sorry and yes it's bea Miller. I honesty don't know where I am taking this story but it's happening. Trust me I will make up for these short chapters. VOTE.