49

Tomorrow school will start and I can't wait. Kian, cough my boyfriend and I,just done with shopping for the day.

Last night was amazing. That was the happiest new year ever. I don't get to be a stripper because they accept me and I got a boyfriend.

No one knows. Kian and I just decided we are going to tell the Boys,that's official.

But I'm sad for sam. I never gave him a chance to do anything or say something. Well I never wanted him to.

"Come sit down." I pat the seat next to me so Connor could sit.

Everyone is here and they stare at me."soo?"

Kian is on his phone,stretched out beside me.

"I have a video to make."
"Lia has an attitude."
"I have work."
They say.

"Ok fine." I slap kian and he looks up.

"Do I have to?" He complains like a spoiled child.

"Yes!" I shout and he whisper in my ears. "We can just have sex without them knowing."

"We are not going to again!"

He roll his eyes. "Okay white boys." Kian sit up.

"So you know I will be going to college with Kian and sam."

"Yeah? Thank goodness." Sam smile and they congrats us.

"And uh,next thing.. uhm..k..I mean uh..

"Ashley and I are dating!" He blurted out and I look at him.

"OKAY." They all said.

"Okay?"

"We knew,some spy last night and some just figured."

"But.."

"What do you mean you two are dating?" Sam tighten his fist.

"We are gonna have to kiss,go on date,she's now mine." He emphasis on mine. "And we're gonna have sex." He said,getting sam angrier.

I blush. I'm glad that we're gonna do all that but I think this is deeper between the Boys.

The boys mouth fall open and sam started shaking and taking deep breathe.

"You think you can get to do this again? You did it with lilly! How can you guys let him do this?" Kian got angry at the name. This is the thousand time everyone mentioned a girl name Lilly." You will not date her or have sex or take her damn virginity,because I'm going to protect this one."

"Look idiot," Kian look serious. "Lilly was a different girl,and don't mention her name.For your information,I'm already dating Ashley and I already took it." He smirk. "Plus touch my girl and I'll break your neck."

"So you think you can forget about lilly like that. The same thing is happening with Ashley. Wait excuse me? You took her virginity? How dare you?" He turns to me. "How could you let him?"

He stand up and walk over to me. I shake a little when he grab my hands, "Ashley-" he was greeted with a push back from kian.

"I said don't touch her." Kian stand in front me.

"Guys?" Sam look at the person who are suppose to stop this. "Know what,do the same with Ashley,for all I care. Just don't run to me after again,because I'll be gone like Ricardo. No wonder he left."

"Okay who's Ricardo and lilly?" I shout.

"Okay!" Connor got up. "That's enough. You guys talk too much."

"But-" they said and Connor put all his fingers together and they stop talking.

"Listen,Lilly was Lilly,this is Ashley. She's new and a completely different girl. That doesn't mean you compare them,sam! And Kian must have learn his lesson." He roll his eyes.

"Sam." Ricky join in. "If Kian wants to date Ashley then fine."

"But I-"

"it doesn't matter. Kian is basically your brother so you shouldn't fight with him,maybe these girls aren't for you either. Respect Ashley's decision."

"But Lilly,Ashley-"

"They are different." Jc told sam and lia look away.

"Who's Lilly?" I ask.

"Someone."

"Someone?"

"Just someone okay."

"And Ricardo?"

"Just forget the names Ashley." Ricky said. "And I don't want to hear you say that ever again sam."

"Fine."

"Now y'all finish with this argument?" Jc ask,getting up.

"Yes." Sam and kian said.

"Well congrats and be smart Kian and don't be naive Ashley." He said walking away with lia.

"Yeah,good luck." They said and walk away.

"I'm sorry," sam apologize to kian.

"And you too." He turn to hug me and Kian box his hands away.

"We might on good terms but still don't touch my girl." He smile and sam back away with his hands in the air of defeat.

Sam smile,but you can see the hurt behind it. He wasn't okay,he is good at playing it off but he's not. Sam disappear and Kian turn to me. He wrap his arms around and I look up at him.

"Do you think sam is okay?"

"No." Kian answered. "Of course he's not."

"Kian,I feel terrible."

"It's not your fault." Kian kiss me. "Don't worry,he will be fine soon."

I let kian go. "Well tomorrow is school,are you ready?"

"Yeah."

"Do you want me to sleep with you tonight?"

"No,I need to rest without your annoying ass beside me."

"You thought I meant just be there and sleep? I meant sex."

"That's even worst." I shake my head.

"I can't wait for tomorrow." I said.

"Yeah." He kissed me.

(Hola? My love ones. How you doing? I'm sorry if you wanted team Ashlam but I guess... team ashlian it is. Tomorrow will be a new day for miss Ashley she need rest and so do I. Adios)

Page 50