36

"Who are-" the man was about to speak. But this strange person knock him out in 1 second. He fell to the floor and I back away,pulling my shorts up.

He spit at him then turn to me. "Are you okay?" He ask,the softness in his voice. Where did that came from?

I shake my head "yes."

"I'm mike,come with me."

"I ..I can't." I mumble.

"It's fine." He stretch his hand out. Even I don't go,what am I going to do? I take his hand and he lead me through the crowd. We head outside where a big rock is. I'm surprise people aren't out here. The fresh breeze sober me and I no longer smell sweat,piss and alcohol.

"There,sit." He told me. I sit on the rock and he grab a seat beside me.

"Are you hurt?"

"No! I'm fine."

"So I'm mike and you're?" His eyes travel to my breast.

"Ashley." I quickly said and set my shorts and top properly.

"Nice name. So are you here with someone?"

"Well a group actually."

"Then why were you alone?"

"I was searching for the bathroom."

"But isn't this your first time?"

"Yes,how did you know?"

"People who have been here before knows how to use a bathroom here and not get caught by rapist Joe."

"Oh." Is all I said.

"So your 'friends' allow you to go on by yourself."

"Well I sorta part myself from the group."

"Why?"

"We were playing truth and dare."

"Oh,and then the truth came out and the dares became hard."

"Well yeah."

"So what did they say that made you part from them?"

"Omg!" I set my hand like I'm holding a microphone. "Welcome to ask too many damn question show!" I said and he laugh.

"I'm sorry." He laugh holding his belly and throw his head back. Damn he's cute. "I'm just curious. Like any thing could have happened to such a pretty girl. I'm just wondering why you were alone."

"Mhmh."

"Well.. you aren't from around here though?"

"No and you?"

"Naah,but I come here every Halloween or so with my friends."

"Oh!"

"You seem like a nice girl." His eyes travel back down my chest.

"Look Mike,I need to leave. Thank you for saving me but I can't get drag in any more." He's just like them.

"Hold on,what's this,Cinderella? Wait Ashley."I look at him. "I'm sorry,I'm a male,and you have nice tits. What am I suppose to do? I'm still human but I'll try to keep my eyes off them."

I stare at him and he did the same. His eyes for a second glimpse them.

"That's it."

"Sorry,just one last look. "scan them up down left right and I cover them and he laugh.

"That's not funny mikey." I slap him.

"It's mike." He stop laughing a bit.

"Whatever your name is." I roll my eyes.