84

I watch Kian,as he flash the sweat from his forehead. He's so focus . Harry hair is soak and peas look angry,but back to Kian.

He run back and forth after the ball.

...

The game is on it's last minute and no one score. This must be hard. It makes me wonder if I have to run and lose.

The time ends and everyone hug each other. "That's it." I said.

The first person takes a shot and score. They got one points. Damn them.

...

I watch as they switch turns. Calva just miss their last shot.
I know this is cliche, but the game boils down to Kian.

He look so afraid and around the place. Please make this shot,Kian.

He look at me and Jacob smile,waving at him. I know he's worst now,he's mad. He back up a little and run forward,kicking the ball.

The ball fly though the air and hit the back of net. Kian didn't even respond to the crowd going wild,he just walk off,angry. Why now,we have enough about with Shawn and this girl he's getting 'that' from.

...

We're at the after party.
"Daddy,scream!" Andrè clap.
"Tato,daddy." He said.

"I already told you,no tattoo." Andrè pout. I look at Stacy,drinking shots after another. She's staggering all over the place.

"Stacy,are you-"

She drop the little plastic cup and grab her hair up. She started to vomit and Andrew shake her.

"Hold Andrè." He said, helping Stacy. "I'll take her back to the dorm."

"Okay."

We are at school for the after party and everyone is half drunk. "Who's a bad girl,yes you are." Harry pinch Sophia's nose. She's seated in his lap and they are both giggling. They are drunk too.

I look around and Kelly is backing it up on peas. I know she's drunk.

Both of them are drunk. I lose Amani,Tardo,Joseph,and even Jacob a long time ago. Everyone is here, except Kian. I hope he's not that mad at me.

I look around but the result is suffocating. I can hardly walk. Breathe,too much alcohol and smoke.

The school has an outside area too.  I open the door and close it. It feel so-

I look up and Kian is looking at me. "Oh."

I look away. Should I stay out here with my 'boyfriend' or go back inside and lack oxygen.

I'm going inside, "you can stay." Damn,his voice is so deep. I miss that voice. I hold the door and listen to don't let me down by the  chain smokers and daya,while contemplating if I should stay.

I close the door and turn on my heel. I look at him and he's looking out. I go to the far corner,and stand. At least the breeze is cool.

Just for a moment, all the problem seem to vanish when the breeze touch me.

Oh I wish everything was back to normal. I rest my head on the wall and lean on the board so I won't fall over.

I close my eyes and let everything go. All of a sudden warm hands, rubbing my lower back to my belly then hug me.

The person rest their head on my shoulder and immediately I feel like crying. "Ashley." A male voice whisper and I open my eyes.

The person familiar hair hang over. The hair I use to play with at night,the hair I use to pull when he makes me too excited when he tries his tricks and that hair that I often woke up and cover my face.

I look up and the person turn me around. I lean on the board and Kian look down. "Can we talk?" He asked low.

"Can we?" I look up at him.

"Yeah."

"About what?"

"Us."

Us? "What do you mean us?"

"Everything."

Is he going to break up with me. "Listen Ashley-"

"Wait no Kian,I'm sorry. Please don't do this right now." I grab his shirt and pull a little.

"Do what?"

"Nothing." I play with my fingers.

"Well Ashley,yeah I've done some stuff in the past and I can't hold out any longer. I really do love you,but you flirting with Shawn really hurts my feeling."

"We weren't flirting."

"You weren't but he was and you knew that."

"So what if we flirt?" I ask.

"Excuse me?"

"Kian flirting is nothing."

"Ashley I can't believe what you're saying. You like him don't you?"

"No!"

"Then why?"

"Because I want to see if you trust me."

"Trust you. You're at the verge of leaving me for the famous Shawn Mendes."

"That's it. You're Jealous and think I will leave you. Not because Shawn is famous,what will I do with Shawn. Kian I want you and always you."

"That's what they all say."

"Well I'm not Andrea,so don't say all." He was shock at first then smile.

"Mhmh."

"Don't mhmh me,who is this chick you're getting 'that' from?"

"You." He smirk.

"I am not playing."

"Ash,I won't cheat on you," He said and I stare him down. "Never."

"Okay, so back to Shawn."

"I'm sorry okay. For being jealous and telling you I hate you. I didn't mean all that,especially the whore thing,I'm sorry."

I roll my eyes. "Whatever."

I look down. He's face to face with me and his hands back me in front him.

"Will you forgive me?"

"Not until You tell me about you and Jacob." His mood change and he look away.

Page 85

What's with him and Jacob?