98

"Jacob stop." They kept fighting, swing after the other. Peas look like he can manage Jacob even though Jacob looks pretty strong.

He push Jacob off and Tardo attack him as well. Not too , Andrew has peas, pin to the floor, with Jacob , Tardo and zue over him, kicking and hitting him hard.

"Hey!" Harry shout, jumping in.

A boy stop him, "don't fight, just stop them."

Harry roll his eyes and jump in, "get off." He shout at zue- Yong. Other members of the football team help to take them off Kevin.

Jacob has three person. Imaging what he would do if it was Amani. He'll light this school on fire.

They take him off and the crowd go wild, already gossiping and videoing.

"World star!" They all shouted.

A whistle was blown and everyone back up. It was the big man himself, mr. Oban.

He calls almost everyone name, who's hands are on each other. "Office now!" He shouted. Most of these guys are on the football team, so he's responsible.

"You two boys, take Kevin to the nurses office." He points to two random student and they pick up bloody peas. His face is already swell and he's bleeding. They carry him off to nurse and everyone follow oban.

Amani and I look at them. This is not happening. Even though we weren't in the fight I want to know what happened.

We follow them and listen at the door along with everyone. "One person, tell me what happened." Sir said and immediately everyone started talking.

"One!" He shout.

"They attack him!" One voice I heard.

"Because you hurt..."
"No!"
"Want to go again?"
"You're lying, you all attack him."
Everybody curse again.

"All of you! Chevar, Timothy, Jordon, Henroy, snieder and Harry," he clear his throat at the end at his sons name. "Tardo, Andrew, zue-yong and especially Jacob." Sir said, "including Kevin, he's not out of this." He said. "I know something important will be happen during this time, like football match and important test, so hear what's going to happen, all of you in here, are all suspended."

"Suspend? Dad we have football match." Harry mumble.

"And you're going to miss, and you, you're suspend and grounded."

Harry laugh, "dad you can't ground me, I'm 20 years old."

"But I can kick you out." Sir said and snicker outside. "Sshh!" A guy said and we lean against the door to hear again.

"That's final, everyone out!" Sir shout and the door suddenly open, causing a big tumble over.

Sir look down at us, "and everyone out here wants to join in their suspension?" Sir ask evil and they run. We wait until the boy's exit the room and Amani calls Jacob name but he walk pass us. All of them.

I look at Amani. "Their suspended." She said.

Page 99