39

"Kian!" I said surprised. He walked in the room and hold my hands,pulling me to the chair. He sit me down on the bed and drag the chair in front me. He removed the blue,now red shirt from around my hand and open the first aid.

"Tell me if it hurts?"he said.

He talk,he talk to me. I'm too excited about this. I don't know what he's putting on my hand but I can't focus on the cut.

"Ow! It burns." I fall forward and rest my face on his chest,clinging to his fully tattooed arms. I let the pain die down when I open my eyes and sit back up.

He stare at me and then look away quickly. "I'll wrap it,tomorrow I'll check on it."

"Yeah!" I said.
He got up. "Wait!" He turn around.

Why did I say wait? "Uhm...thank you."

He shake his head and walk away. Well oh why Ashley you're welcome. I head back downstairs,I still wanted my soup. I saw Connor,washing out his bowl in the sink. "Can you stare mine please,my hand is a bit -"

"What the hell happened to you?"

"It was just some broken glass and i-"

"Don't lie! Did Kian hit you?" He raise his eyebrow.

"No,of course not." He sigh when I reply. "It was just glass,that's all. Now can you share some for me please?"

"Alright then!" I got what I wanted. The soup is amazing,I never thought it was this great. Kian hitting me?

"So Ashley, how's everything? It's been like a day,week or month now."

"Almost a month." I correct him.

"So what's happening?"

"Well nothing much,I guess."

"How's the college?"

"Oh that, STRC." I cough,saying very quiet. "I didn't get in."

"What?"

"Nothing!" I jump up.

"I heard you. But how can that be?"

I shake my head in shame. "Kian or Sam know about this?"

"No."

"Your mother?"

"No,only you."

"Damn." He look down.

"What are you going to-"

"Hey!" Jc and lia walk in,breaking our conversation. I'm so glad. I know what he was going to ask,but I'm not ready or have an answer.

"Hi." I mumble. I remember that Justin is avoiding me too.

"Hey bro." Connor said.

"What y'all burn up in here and call dinner?" He laugh.

"Well I made soup." I quietly said.

"This must be interesting." Lia rest her purse on the counter and Connor share their soup.

I sip of it has jc's eyes in shock. "Ain't that bad."

They finish up and I head upstairs for a shower and bed.

...

Knock knock

"It's kian!" First thing in the morning.

I'm not prepared. Sigh,why do I care. I'm about to answer when he walk in and fall back down and pretend to sleep.

I only hear when the chair is in front me and he takes a seat. He grab my hand and I nearly jump. The wrapping started to undo,and air hit my cut.