21

[Sorry if this chapter is a bit boring. I wrote it,but it got delete and I don't know if it's great again]

I walked to the living room and greet everyone.

"How did you sleep?" Connor ask.

"Good."

"I'm shock we didn't have to break any fight up in the middle of the night." Ricky laugh.

"I'm shock too."

Sam look at me,but didn't say word.I understand he is mad about everything yesterday,but what can I say.

"You and lia sleep late,she is not awake as yet." Jc smile,pushing the hair from his face. Damn I need to ask what he use in his hair.

"Oh really." I smile

Trevor pull me. "I brought her out here for me,not for you bone heads to have a conversation."he drag me to his room.

In his room is full of pokemon and game collection. Did he carry all this just for a trip.

"Sit." he pat the bed. I sit my tray down and he dip his hands in my fries.

"Wassup?" I also push couple in my mouth. We share back and forth before he sigh.

"Can you kiss me?" He ask. I choke before looking at me. He is dead serious.

"What?kiss you?" I ask.

"Yeah."

"Why?"

"Don't tell anyone. Ricky and I mistake and kiss. Like I fell on him and blah blah. But I felt sparks. Not because of Ricky but just the kiss. I don't know if he feels the same."

"You like Ricky? You guys kiss?" I'm shock.

"No,I don't like Ricky. But his lips on mine,give me shiver."

"Was is like a uhm,kiss then make out or kiss and pull away."

"I wanted a kiss and make out but it was just a pull away." He explain. "It wasn't on purpose though."

"So why should I kiss you?" I ask.

"I want to see if I'll have the same thing with a girl."

"Oh."

"So will you?"

"I don't know." I told him the truth.

"Just a little,please." He beg. He's gay,I think. This don't count this.

"OkAy fine." I swallow the last fries.

He look around. I'm going to kiss a gay,much younger than me boy. What is happening in my life.

"So uhm?" he leans in. I can tell this is awkwArd. I lean forward too and our lips connect. I pull away.

"Did you just kiss me?" He ask.

I'm embarrass. "Yes,yes I did."

"It feels like nothing touch me."

"Excuse me?" I jump up, and climb on his lap. I force my lips on him,rough and soft at the same time. He gasp for air and I take the advantage and push my tongue in his mouth.

"Mhmh!" he let out a moan in my mouth. His hands wrap around my waist and he pulls me closer.

I pull away and his eyes is still close. "Damn." he wipe the corner of his lips. I climb off his lap and smile.

He blush, "Jacob is missing out." he laugh. Jacob,I forgot about him. I wonder how he's doing. Not really.

"That was nice. To get me horny." We laugh. "But I never really get that spark. Not that you aren't a good kisser,cause I would like to beat the shit out of your-,but I think I'm gay."

"Uuuhhmm" I don't know how I'm suppose to feel.

"You did so much,but just a touch little make me feel so change."

"Well I guess you're gay."

"Kian" I remember when he said kian made him gay or something like that.

"How did kian make you gay?"

"Oh that because he always joke around about kissing us,but I wanted him to do it for real"

"Oh,really."

"Yeah."

I laugh. Now he knows that he's gay,how will he tell the others.

"Damn,you even smile just like her." He looks at me.

"Just like her?who?"

"I'm sorry nothing,I mean...uh...thank you for helping me. Now I know,I don't know what to do."

"Oh," I said simple. "Guess I'll be leaving now." I said. Everything is so awkward.

"Yeah sure,thanks again. Oh are you going to finish those fries."

"Yes,I am." I laugh.

"Fine." he pout and I smile. I walk outside. Damn what does he mean 'like her' I walk away but hit into someone. Oh it's sam.

"I'm sorry." he said and walk away. He is still angry at me. I grab his hand.

"Look Sam-"

"Yeah I know. You're sorry for everything you did."

"But-"

"I understand." Sam said.

"You didn't let me Finish."

"You don't need to. Oh move along,kian might be too angry."

"What are you talking about?"

"Kian and you ,happy couple."

"Kian and I aren't dat-" he cut me off.

"Don't lie. And don't come up to me like you're Damn sorry,when kian was pounding the shit out of you last night."

"W..wh-"

"Yeah,whh...what?! Don't you think I know. I came to apologize to you last night but you weren't there,so I check the room. When I got to your room,I heard you moaning and kian's voice."

"No it's not what it seem like."

"I hope you die too!" He walk away. Too? Die too? What have I done. Now that sam knows about it.

I walk away seeing a door. Curiosity win and I open it. It is like a balcony for the bus. I Stand near the edge and take in the cool breeze. Everything thought,every worry,every angry is melting away to the back of my head. The door open behind me and jump to see kian.

"Oh,I was Just wondering who open this door."

"Yea,it's me."

"Is something wrong?" He ask.

"No."

"Come on the breeze won't get your ass any bigger."

"Kian stop." I try to laugh. He stop and look out.

"Memories." he chuckle. Memories? I wonder What possible memories this boy could have.

Page 22

When you have weird friends to be weird with