89

"It's time to go." Sam Said. "It's pretty late."

"Yeah." I rub my eyes and half drunk since Joseph carry alcohol with him and we all drink.

We are a bit sober now anyways and it's after 12 and andrè pass out long time ago. His little heart can't stay awake.

I hop in kian's car. I honestly don't know how I am going to go to school tomorrow.

...

"Yes." I throw my shoes off and plop on the bed. "Finally they are free." I rub my burning toes.

"Mhmh." Kian walk over to me and kiss me. He pull his shirt over his head and sit on the bed.He rest his hands on my thigh, rubbing up down. He grab my foot and put it on his lap, rubbing my toes.

"Oh! Kian." I moan. Its feel so good. It hurts but feel relieve and amazing at the same time. I guess my shoes are getting tight.

He twist my toes and dig his thumb into it. I grip his hand."right there."

He stares at my face as I throw my head back. "Damn it Ashley." He pulls me up on him and kiss me. "I want you."

He started to take my clothes off. "Kian." I mumble. My clothes hit the ground and he kiss my neck. My brassiere is loose and he slip them off.

"God I miss you guys." Kian cuff them vicious causing me to jump slightly. "Mhm." He put the nipple in his mouth and lick it while pulling them.

I throw my head back. "Here." He hold my hand and brought me lower.

I know what he wants. I rub my hands over his crotch and unbutton his pants and belt. I drag the belt out and zip him down.

I'm doing this slowly and I can see the torture in this face. He growl and I hurry. If not, he'll turn into his wild horny Kian and become rough.

I pull down his pants and the hardest I have ever seen him. It stands out and I smile and look up at him.

I grab his penis and lick the side, jerking him off a little. "That's right, put it in your mouth." I spin my tongue around the head of his penis.

"Stop teasing flatty."

I put it in my mouth and move my head looking up at him all innocent. "I am going to come in your mouth." He throw his head.

He push my head off and breathe." Get on your belly.. " he commands.

I turn my back to him and now my belly is touching the bed. Face down, ass up.

He grabs my bottom and slap me. He gentle rub the now red point and kiss my back. His fingers tickle my shoulder, to my back then waist. "You're so beautiful." He inserted his penis into me.

...

"Move over!" Kian growl, and push me over. "I'm going to fall if I do that." I curse this messy hair thing in the bed. "And so what?" He mumbles.

I roll my eyes. Ring ring!

I look at my phone. Who could that be? I look at the caller, mhmh April.

*hello my wonderful queen* I smile.

*ash, it's not the time*

*wait what? What do you mean?*

*ryan*

*ryan? What's wrong with Ryan?* this is the I have ever heard April. She's breathing wild.

*he's in the hospital*

*hospital? Why?* kian turn over and stare at me. He should be going over on the bed , Instead he wants to know about this.

*he had a tournament, not really a tournament but a tournament and he was doing this stunt and fell*

*what happen after?*

*the hospital calls me and tell me about his broken limbs*

*I'm at the hospital and I can't get to see him.*

*where is he now?*

*he's in the emergency room* she cries in the phone *Ashley, I'm scared*

*April I'll be there soon, don't worry. What hospital?*

*Cornwall*

*okay love you*

I hang up. "What just happen?"

"It's ryan."

"April's boyfriend?"

"Yes kian. I am skipping school and getting ready, to go to the hospital."

"What happen to him?"

"Just drive me and I'll tell you." I said and throw some towel and things in a bag. I brush my teeth and rush out.

"Sleeping coup-" I run out the door, leaving Amani freeze.

I open kian's car and hop in the driver seat. I lean over and honk his horn. "Kian!"

"I'm coming." He shout.

"You already did that last night, so hurry."

He chuckled. "Fine."

He hop in the car a reverse. "So are you going to tell me what happened to ryan?"

"Hai, April said he was in a tournament and he tried a move, he fell, please drive faster." I look at him and he add more speed. "He fell and broke some stuff and he's in emergency room now."

"Emergency room? Do you know how serious that is."

"Exactly, now step on it. We're going to Cornwall."

"Okay ma'am. " he speed off.

We are finally here and I jump out the car and leave Kian to park. I walk to the emergency floor, where I saw April in the waiting room, crying on my mother's shoulder.

"April, mom." I wave and mom look up and smile. "Ashley." She looks at me.

"How is everything?"

"We don't get any information yet."

I look at April. I sit beside them and take her in my arm. Her makeup is all over her face and she's crying. Red eyes with dark shadow underneath.

"Stop crying, he'll be okay April."

"He won't. He's still in the emergency room. He's not okay."

"What stunt he was trying?"

"I don't know. I just got called and then this."

I hug her. "Just save your tears. He'll be out, kissing and loving you."

"Mhmh." She mumbles.

"Where's kian?" Mom ask.

"I left him-"

"You guys broke up. Oh I'm going to burn him."

"No, I meant, I left him to park the car. He'll be joining us soon."

"Oh wow. Do you guys like have sex?" Mom whisper.

"Mom, personal."

"You came out this vagina, you don't have anything personal to hide from me."

"No." I answer with a lie.

"Y'all relationship boring."

"April, girlfriend of Ryan Santiago."The doctor came out, all white but with art of Ryan's blood on his jacket. He flips over pages.
"We can give you a little update."

Page 90