51

"There it is school. The School that will save me from becoming a stripper."

"You were planing to be a stripper?" Sam shout,hoping out the car.

"No." I shake my head. We followed Kian,who always seem as if he knows this place.

We enter down the hall in search of the classroom we got. Kian and I are in the same class and sam is in another.

"Kian don't break anything." Sam warn walking away. We stumbled upon the room we pass many turns and corner to find.

We open the door to a large room, Seat like movie theaters setting and a big white board. I wanted to sit at the front to take every single word from the teacher's mouth,but Kian wanted back seat and I have to sit neck to him.

I plop down beside him,folding my legs and wait everything. I can't believe I'm in college.

Million of children from different race are here. A Chinese just walk pass us and a few Japanese gather in a corner,pretending to be naruto.

I had the urge to ditch Kian,to talk about anime and go hang with my otaku family.

Black boys lean on their seat with fussy hair black thick girls in front them, popping and twirling the bubble gum on their finger.

A few white and Indian pass,taking seat. Everyone look so small,we are almost at the top seat.

A man with suitcase walk in,with obviously too much belly and beard,with files. He place them down loud which cause everyone to stop talk and pay attention to 'Santa'

"My name is mr.sukram or professor and I will be your lecturer. In my class,I like no noise, your focus and attention. No popping of those sweets. As I speak,please take them out."

A girl few feet,in her boyfriend's arm,I guess,leans in and started to kiss him. We could see the transfer of bubble gum when she pull away and he started chewing.

Kian look at me and put a paper in his mouth and tried to kiss me.

"No ew." I push his face away.

"I tolerate no talking and please feel free to ask any question,trust me I don't bite." He said.

"Sir?" A girl raise her hand. As far as we are,this place echo. "It's our first time and we are not use to this yet,so please don't go hard on us."

"That's what she said." Sir smirk and everyone laugh,including Kian. "But I understand miss." He turn to the board.

"In my class,you will learn how to critically analyze information and ideas,examine issues from multiple perspective. " he write as talk. "discuss,debate and defend ideas,including their own fews with charity and reason,develop discernment,facility and ethical responsibility in using information and create clear academic writing." I write down every thing he said. "Now let's begin." The place went dark a bit and bright light focus on sir.

...

"If you think of it this way-" I was cut off by Kian hands rubbing the small space in my back. I turn to him and he look lost as ever.

"Are you okay?" I ask.

"Yeah." He smile and order for me to kiss him.

"Kian but-"

"Oh come on,just kiss me." I look around and kiss him. I pull away fast,then slap his head.

"Now focus okay." I rub my thumb over his lips. I put my attention a head,but I am distracted by Kian grabbing and rubbing my thigh.

His hands left my thigh,cuffing me and I jump and push them away. I look around but we are the only one in this row. Everyone is a head of us.

He run his hands from my back down to my ass,grabbing and slapping me a bit.

"Kian stop." He Kiss my neck and I push him away.

"Come on." He unbutton my pants. As much as I want him right now,I just can't,we're at school.

He slide his way in my jeans and rub me. "Mhm!" I bite my lips.

"Kian stop." It came out as a quite moan. I look around and everyone is focus a head. No one is behind us.

I grab his arm when I feel my panty shifting. He inserted a finger in me and I cover my lips.

"You like that?" He whispered. I nod and throw my head back.

"Or this way." He moves faster and faster,as I bite my lips off. Another finger and another is in me going fast.

"You're so wet." He kiss my neck.

It's unbearable. "Mhm!" I moan out loud and everyone look around.

Kian freeze." I mean mhm that's a good topic." Kian finger me fast and I had to stay still. I tried shutting my legs and play it cool.

Sir laugh nervous. "Okay." He continue with his lesson and I feel near.

Ring! Ring!

The metals connect and vibrate,ringing a loud sound through the class. I jump and kian pull his finger out.

He lick them,damn that's such a turn on. "Today we will only have one class,so you're free for the day." Sir Said. "Nice to meet you,and you're good student. But I have a surprise." Everyone jump and smile.

"Assignment." Sir Said in excitement and everyone got sad.

"It's the first actual day." They complain.

"Assignment, write what you learnt today in class. I know it's easy but I want three pages,back and front,in standard English,by tomorrow."

"That's so unfair." They complain.

"I hardly speak English." Chinese boy got up.

"Don't worry,write it in your language. We have a language translator."

"But me...don't understand..what.."

"Just go home and write."

"So unfair." He said.

"It's call college." Sir smile. "Enjoy the rest of your day." He walk out and everyone take their books and bag up.

I look at kian who is sucking on his finger and smirking at me."can we go home now?"

"So I can kill you?"

"No finish what we started."

I roll my eyes and stuff the book in my bag. "I bet you didn't get the homework."

"So?" He got up. We walk outside and spot the car,Sam is standing beside.

"Hey." Kian said.

"Hey,man I'm stress." Sam rub his face

"Come on,it's like the first day."

"Well my teacher is sexy as hell and I didn't get the homework." He laugh.

"Boys." I shake my head and hop in the car.

"We need to get home. Flatty and I have homework." He raise his brow and sam laugh in the back seat.

"Whatever!" I roll my eyes as he drive away.

Page 52