64

"Paul and Joseph."

"So you remember last night when I introduced paul to everyone?"

"Yes." We all said.

"So after he left and andrew told us that he wouldn't come back inside,I went to look for him."

"Yes."

"After I reach outside. I saw Joseph leaning on the wall....

Joseph,I approach him. He looked away and ignore my presence. I went in front him and he look down at me.

"What's wrong?"I ask.

"Nothing,just go back inside with Paul." He point his finger to the door.

"So that's it huh? You're jealous of Paul." I knew all along.

"Jealous of? Paul? Naah."

"Then What?"

"Nothing."

"So you decided to storm off, mumbling and angry,right after I introduce Paul." I look at him.

"Something got in my eye."

"Joseph, I thought we already talked about this. We're friends now."I swallow nervously. "Everything was a mistake."

"Pfft. No it wasn't." He argued.

"Joseph,you were the one that broke up with me and now you are jealous that I'm with someone else tonight."

"That should've been different."

"Well you made the wrong decision in the past. You hurt me and I'm trying hard to move on."

"Then don't." He step towards me.
"You expect me to stay in this place still. I want to move on,forget the past and just live. You already took everything so just stop."

He sigh, "do you still love me?"

I think about my answer, "of course I do."

"Then give me another chance. I know you think about me just like I think about you."

"Joseph I'm with paul now."

"But I want you. Remember the good times. When we use to make deep love, laugh and go out." He pull me in his arm.

"But remember the bad times when you started to drink, beat me and then cheated on me."

"Amani,please."

"Joseph." As much as I want to tell him yes. He would just do the same.

He push me against the wall. "I love you Amani,give me a next chance." He's face to face to me.

"Joseph." I Said before he kiss me. He move his soft lips,but pull away a bit. "Kiss me back Amani."

"I want to."

"Then do it." He push his tongue inside my mouth and hold my waist. This is wrong but I can't stop him. I want him so badly too. I miss him.  I can't stop my tongue from moving with his. Exchanging saliva. "Joseph." I breathe.

"I love you."I let it slip.

"I know,I love you t-"

"Eh em." Someone clear their throat and I pull away. Behind Joseph I saw an angry Paul, Furious.

"Paul." I pushed Joseph away.

"What are you doing?"

"I was just explaining something to Joseph."

"By exchanging saliva with him." He shout.

"Listen Paul,I'm sorry,I -"

"Save it,we're leaving."

"Don't tell her what to do." Joseph but in.

"Joseph Shut up and bye." I walk away. "You're going with him? Really mani,really? I thought this was a change."

"Nothing changes Joseph. Just forget everything." I walk behind Paul. He's angry and I know it. I just cheated.

"Paul." I grab his hands.

"Don't touch me,okay. We'll talk some other time. Just leave me alone tonight."

He walk in his car and slam the door in my face. Everyone stared and I could hear gossip all over. I look all over but I couldn't find you guys.

I find a place under a tree and I cried. I want Joseph so bad,but I'm sorry for cheating on Paul. I can't go home now. I'm a complete mess." She explained the whole story and cried harder.
We hug her until she is calm. About couple minutes after, we heard noise outside. We got up rush outside and Andrew and Tardo is parting an argument between Joseph and Paul.

"Oh you're safe." Paul said.

"She would be 100% safe if I was with her."Joseph said.

"But she's my girlfriend,not yours."

"She's mine now. Tell him Amani."

"Amani wants me." Paul said.

"No me." They argue.

"Shut up!" Rosa shout."she knows who she wants right now. Explain to them,tell them who you want Amani. Right now."

"Amani,it's now or never. Be true to yourself. Pick now. Go with your heart. Do you want Joseph or paul?" I asked.

Page 65