69

He move to my neck,running his tongue everywhere on it. He sit me down on the couch and kiss me while pulling my slippers off.

They are off and he didn't wait to grab my blouse and take it off too. "Kian." I mumble,when he got hold of my two breast,squeezing and pulling them out.

He pitch the nipple,twisting them and pulling. "Mhm." He earns a moan.

He take one into his mouth and play with it. He suck gently and pull on the other one.

"Look how hard they are." He smile and move to the next. He unbutton my pants and slide his hands down in it.

He touch right where I want it,"can someone be this wet." He rub me gently.

"Mhmh."

His touch became rough,until I started jerking. It feels like I'm going crazy. He drag the pants down and immediately spread my legs to stare at me.

"You're soak." He rub me,watching me pull away from his fingers.

He got on his knee and wrapped his left arm around my thigh. He use his finger to slide my panty aside. "There it is." He run his tongue across me.

"Taste so good."

He flick his tongue up and down and look up at me. He close his eyes suck on my clit. My legs started closing and he push them open and continue getting rougher.

I can't move and it's driving me crazy. My eyes roll over and I grab his hair. I pull it and push his head away,but I'm not strong.

"I'm gonna come!" I started shaking and my eyes are still roll over.

"Not yet." He pulls away and I close my leg and breathe heavy. He pick my clothes up.

"Lets go in the empty room before someone comes here." He grab my hand and I slowly walk with him to the room. He unlock it and we entered. This is the first time,I've seen inside this room. It's the only room here I think that has one large bed.

It's like a hotel,so big. "Come here." He drop my clothes and sit on the bed,resting his back on the bed head. He looks down and I know what he wants.

I grip his boxers that pop out on the top of his pants. I use my other hand to run over his crotch.

"Mhm." He moan low. I unbutton his pants and drag it down,pulling it off. I grab his penis that's fighting to get out of his underpants.

I dig my hand down and pull it out. I hold it firm and lick my lips before taking him in.

I put it as far as I can down my throat. I move up slowly,going up and down.

I did it really slow and look up at him. He growl hard ,"stop it." He tells me and I pull away and lick my lips,flash my hair to one side and slowly take him back in. I look up at him innocent and flash my eyelash.

"Damn Ashley,stop it." He orders but I go even faster and look up at him.

He grabs my hair and pull me off.

I smile and lick my lips. "I want more." I tell him and I dip my head back down.

He got on his knee,and I put him in my mouth. Kian thrust into my mouth hard,leaving saliva splashing out.

He goes further down my throat and I choke. He pulls away and back in.

He grab me by the hair and throw me on my back. He got off the bed and take his pants up and dig in the pocket.

I'm shock when he pulls out a condom. He walk over to me. He rip it open and pull the Condom out. Why does he have a condom?

It smells awful. He give it to me so I can roll it on. I did it and wipe my hands on the sheet and he laugh.

He push me down and got between my leg. He push into me and I moan out. It's very uncomfortable and he looks piss off.

He goes faster,but the Condom feel so awful.

"Babe-" He leans up and I pull him back. "I know,we'll get use to it soon."

He sigh and goes deep inside me and I moan. He do it hard and fast until I can't control myself. I moan out loud and it start to feel good once I'm use to it.

He look like he's enjoying it too. He goes in again and faster than I ever feel.

I dig my fingers across his back and he falls deeper from the pain.

"Ahh yes,Kian!" I come

I moan out loud And he whispered in my ears. "I love you." His speed quicken and it feel swell. He thrust hard making clap sound with our body. The condom got hot and he falls onto me.

"I love you too." I tell him and he kiss me.

Page 70