77

"Connor!" I shout.

"Ssshh. Yes. But I can't tell him. Connor is so straight. I like Trevor of course but,I just can't be with him."

"What do you mean? You say you're not gay."

"I lied. Of course I'm gay. I just can't show it." He explains.

"Omg,what is happening to this house." I hold my head and Ricky laugh.

"So the best thing to do is just don't confess to connor like Trevor did and don't tell Trevor I'm gay."

"How long have You been gay?"

"Couple years now."

"Wow so long."

"Well I do know how to control my hormones and stuff."

"You really do.so,what are you going to do about Trevor."

"He'll cool down. He's okay."

I look upstairs, "yeah."

So how's you and kian?" Ricky asked and I almost cried.

"Uhm.."

"To think about it,where is he?"

"Uhm,on a trip."

"Where?"

"I don't know,just to meet some fans."

"But you two are doing okay?"

"Yeah." I look away.

"Ashley,I know you're lying,what's up this time?"

"Nothing."

"Ashley!"

"Okay. He's jealous or mad or something. He sang about our sex life for acceptance in the music class. Then Shawn mendes came and be like ' treat you better' song,but Kian was not having it. He's like 'no she's my girl' so blah blah,I told him I like the song and he went off. Do you remember Kelly and Amani? You met them Valentine's day. He told them not to bring me lunch and Shawn saw and gave me tray of food."

Ricky look lost and trying to comprehend everything,but bullshit,I'm pissed now.

"So out of good manners, I sit down with Shawn. Kiah join the table and Shawn asked for my number. Kian cursing and stuff but he's friend. I have everyone's number. Not because he sing a stupid song,I am going to break up with Kian,but he don't get it. Shawn walk away and Kian started calling me a whore and how much he hates me. After that he just jump in his car outside and followed him. Do you know what he said?"

"Uhm no."

"I flipping hate you. Hate me?how dare he. Then he took off and I never saw him again."

"Uhm what?"

"I said,he sang a song..."

"No don't repeat I heard you. First off all,he sing about sex?"

"Yes."

"Then Shawn mendes was there?"

"Yup."

"and he sing for?"

"That's right."

"Kian got mad."

"Totally."

"You ate lunch with Mendes and get ask for your number in front Kian?"

"Yes."

"He called you a whore and then take off saying he hates you?"

"Can you believe it."

"Yes I can,I would kinda be pissed off as well."

"What!"

"I don't know. Like if I was Kian,I know I'm wrong for that. But being Kian,meaning you have to be jealous and claim what's yours. So the song 'treat you better' make it sound like he's less of man. Like another telling your girl you love,he's not food for you."

"But kian isn't good for me. I'm innocent and he's bad boy." I said.

"Doesn't matter,plus that same dude ask for my girl's number in front me. I would be mad and you want to give him. I would think because he's more famous than me,that's why you want him. So I can't blame Kian,except from the sex part."

"I can't believe you're picking his side. Like serious? "

"Not because you're a girl. If Kian was wrong,he's wrong."

"But.."

"So,you have to find out what you're going to about it."

Sigh.

"Why is this happening to me."

"Being with Kian is like a job. I know you bathe him after sex and have to drag him or something to do work."

"How do you know that?"

"Because Lilly and Andrea always did the same."

"Wait Lilly?"

"I mean he always told us his girl bathe him.

"Where does Andrea fit?"

"Andrea,did I say Andrea,I meant and the idea.."

"Ricky!"

"Aahhh."

"Who's Lilly?"

"Look,what did we tell you about that name. Leave it alone okay."

"You brought it up."

"Pfft."

I roll my eyes. I have enough to deal with,now lilly?

...

Next day I woke to noise. Big argument and things breaking from downstairs,what's happening.

I open my door and kian door open as well. I look up and Kian look down on me. "Kian?" I freeze up and he walk away. I sigh,what's he doing here?

I went downstairs and immediately a glass fly pass me. Suitcase is thrown down and glass all over.

Trevor has two more glass and rampaging. He's mad,crying and looks hurt. He throw the glasses on the floor,getting two more from the cabinet.

What's going here? His eyes are red and he's sweating. I look at Ricky,who is almost covered in blood. His wounds don't look serious,because he would have fall along time from the blood he's losing.

Connor on the other side trying to Calm him down. Jc is also here and lia is peeping from behind the couch.

"What's going on?" Sam said from upstairs,and jump down the stairs when he saw this cruel place.

"What in the world,what are you doing? Stop breaking stuff. Some are priceless you know." Sam argue and Trevor throw a glass at him and he shift it.

He got up and push his hands away slowly. "Clam down Trevor."

Page 78