79

Kian's pov

What's this? It feel so good. Wet and going up and down. I squint my eyes and Ashley is sucking me. She's chocking herself with my penis.

She looks up shock and I push her head down. Damn,why Ashley? I thrust into her mouth a little.

She push her hair behind her ears and went faster.

"Kian." I heard.

"Don't talk." I tell her,pushing her head down more.

"Kian get up." I opened my eyes again and look at her from the other side of the bed. A dream? Damn I'm so horny.

"Are you okay?" This is embarrassing.

"Yes." I got up and search for a shirt.

"Can we talk?" I asked.

"We have nothing to talk about."

"Come on kian. We can talk and work this out. I can't live like this. I'm tired, lonely,horny and just want you."

The word horny nearly get to him. I want her so bad. But that's just messed up with Shawn.

"I don't care. I bet you tell Shawn that." I know she's not a whore,but watching her get emotionally hurt make it seem fair.

"No,I don't. I don't want Shawn either."

"You give him it already,don't you?"

"Kian,I am not a whore."
She cries and I roll my eyes. "Plus just lets talk." She said.

"Ashley Just forget it. In front of my face? You know Damn well he likes you and then he sing a song that make me look like crap."

"So kian,I just want you."

"Yeah."

"Why can't you see that I love you and I'm fighting for this relationship but you're being stubborn. What you did was wrong. You shouldn't have sing about our sex life and the one time in the bathroom. You should be apologizing for that but I ignored it. I know you want to..."

"Ashley,stop hurting yourself. I need to think okay."

"Think about what? You're overreacting. It's just a simple song and number."

"Simple? You don't understand how much I love you and then all this."

Ashley's pov

"You love me?" I asked and he scratch his head.

"Yeah,but clearly loving you is a mistake."

"Kian don't say that." I hit the bed.

"I just need time to think okay. Everything is just too much. Trevor,you and everyone. You just don't get it either. I know it's a simple song and number,but you don't get how I feel."

"Then tell me how you feel Kian," I walk over to him and hug him. "We can work this out."

"I just don't want to get hurt again Ashley."

"Again?" I look up at him. "What do you mean?"

"I nearly loss Andrea the same way and then-"

"Wait what? What does Andrea has to do with this? And what do you mean nearly? Kian I'm not Andrea and why her."

He push me off. "It was mistake and then you're going to start an argument about it."

"But you don't like her Kian."

"That's your problem. Her name is going to be there. She was there before and everyone knows her."

"But I'm here now. Wait,is this deeper than just Shawn?"

"No." He opens the door. "I just need to think okay." He storm out.

Andrea! Andrea! Andrea! Andrea! Everything is Damn Andrea! I'm tired of the stupid name. Mistake about her name. Kian is just....ugh.

I brush my teeth angry. I am done apologizing. If he can't accept the before ones then I'm done.

I open the door and kelly and amani greeted me. They are eating scrambled eggs. As usual zue-yong and Joseph is cursing and Andrew sit and smokes,watching them.

I spot kian with Rosa and sam,they are eating.

"Ashley!" Kelly Said and then drag me away.

"What?"

"What was that?"Amani asked. "Who's Andrea?"

"Andrea? Where did you hear that from?"

"You guys were loud a f*ck. Everyone heard. Even Sam got mad Andrea at the name."

"What?"

"Yeah,something about andrea and he walk away a bit angry."

"Oh."

"Don't oh us," Kelly pout. "Now tell us who's Andrea."

"She's Kian ex. They were together when I move in with them and then they broke up and Kian and I got together."

"Like for reals." Amani said.

"You two have been arguing for days."

"I know." I look down. They hug me." It will be fine okay." They tell me.

"Come join breakfast."

I went back to the living room and Kian stare at me then look away. Tardo walk in,annoying everyone with his singing.

"Tardo could you shut your mouth." Zue-yong shout and everyone agreed.

He then sing again,a Jamaican song I guess.

Dem nae waan wi yah
Wi cut and come back wid the formula
Have everybody speechless like Michael Jackson song enuh
When wi a work dem did a laugh enuh
No blood inna mi yiy, vengeance inna mi heart enuh
Wi find the formula fi mek the money fi wi family
Yeah yeah, a just the formula

We laugh. Why does he sound like that. We laugh he started tory lanes.

Page 80

Poor Ashley. She's going through a lot. Vote so she can feel better.