The end

A/N: okay this is my last one,

I hope you enjoy it my lovelies x

You were sat on a bench in the back of Michaels garden, holding your tears back.

"I-I'm sorry" Michaels voice cracked as he spoke.

"It's okay, Michael, we've both thought the same thing for a long time now" you said as your tears rolled down your cheeks.

"If I could bring you with me, I would-" Michael started to say but you cut him off.

"Even if I could come on tour with you I wouldn't be able to, you know that" you said softly, looking up into Michaels glossy eyes.

Michael didn't say anything but nodded to show he understood.

You sat quietly for a few minutes, your mind picturing what it's going to be like without having Michael in your life.

"Promise me that you won't be sad for too long, you're going to tour the world and you can't be thinking of me when you're going to meeting new people" you said to Michael, the pain in your chest forcing more tears to leave your eyes.

"I can't make that promise, y/n I love you and I don't want to let you go-" Michael couldn't finish his sentence as he started to cry.

"I love you too, but we both agreed to end this, it wouldn't be far to either of us to never see each other" you told Michael.

Michael stared at you and you stared back. His hand held yours, his grip getting tighter.
You both didn't want to break up, but you both knew it was for the best.

It broke your heart to have to let this boy go, but you knew you had to.
Michael didn't want to lose you, but he wanted you to live happy, for the days he wouldn't be there.

"What about when I come back? Can I see you?" Michael asked you.

"Of course you can, call me whenever you need me, Michael we might be breaking up but I'll be there for you when you need me" you told him.

You sniffed as you watched Michaels eyes scan your face, once his eyes met yours you could see his pain.
He lifted his hand to wipe away your tears. He cupped your face as his thumb rubbed over your cheek, catching your tears as they fell.

Michael eyes flickered from your eyes to your lips, he leaned closer to you. Slowly his lips pressed to yours, softly. Your eyes closed, trying to hold onto the moment and the feeling.
Your hand gripped Michaels top as his lips moved in sync with yours. The kiss didn't deepen, but it was passionate and full of love.

It was a perfect last moment to share with Michael. A moment full of love and sadness.