First kiss

Your best friend Michael was on his way to your house. You been friends for years, he's always been there for you when you needed him. He's seen you at your best and at your worst. He loved you and you loved him, you loved him in a different way though. Your in love with Michael, you never told him about it, you never told anyone. You didn't want to be in love with your best friend, so your plan was to date guys to try and change your feelings but it only got you hurt.
Michaels protective over you and every time a guy hurts you it takes everything in both of you for him not to teach that guy a lesson. It normally leads you and Michael in arguments when he thinks a guy you're going out with isn't treating you right or he doesn't deserve you. Which is why Michaels on his way to your house now, to talk about your current boyfriend or soon to be ex boyfriend.

You heard a knock at your door and you went to open it to an angry Michael.

"Why do you pick the worst guys!" He shouts and walks straight in when you open the door.

"It's not my fault Michael, I didn't know he was going to cheat on me!" You yelled back.

"This always happens, try and pick a decent guy for once!" He shouted.

"I try but whoever I pick either cheats on me or you think he's not good enough for me" you yelled frustratingly.

"Think before you date then" he shouted at you.

"Did those words really come out of your mouth! Your the one who sleeps around with girls but yet you're shouting at me for not thinking before I go out with someone!" You shouted back at your best friend and his face dropped. You knew full well Michael doesn't sleep around in the way you just described he did, he's just as bad as you are in a relationship and he has trouble keeping one.
"Michael, I-I didn't mean it like that" you said lowering your voice, he didn't say anything.

You walked towards him and wrapped your arms around his neck. He didn't hesitate to hug you back and he tightly wrapped his arms around your waist.

"I'm sorry" you mumbled into the crook of his neck and he held you tighter, not saying anything.

After a few minutes of you and Michael holding each other you both pulled apart. Your hands stayed on his shoulders and his hands were on your hips. You looked into his eyes, he's eyes were flickering down to your lips and back to yours eyes. Your heart picked up its pace and before you knew it Michaels lips were touching yours. At first you were shocked but kissed him back, his grip tightened on your hips and your hands were around the back of his neck. You felt Michael smile into the kiss which made you smile and you pulled him closer to you. His tongue slid against your bottom lip and you opened your mouth for it to enter.

You both pulled away, your breathing uneven and you looked up to Michael.
He took ahold of your hand and started taking you towards your front door.

"Where are we going?" You questioned.

"You're going to break up with your dumb ass boyfriend and then I'm taking you out" Michael told you as he opened your front door and pulled you to his car.