"Happy birthday Michael"

A/N: thank you to the one who gave me the idea for this x

I hope you like this one my lovelies x

It was Michaels birthday and you, Ashton, Calum and Luke had a surprise for Michael. All week Michael had only mentioned his birthday once, and your plan with the boys was to act as if it was a normal day. Until later on when there was going to be a small party.

Throughout the day Ashton, Calum and Luke were going to be setting up Ashton and Calum's apartment ready for a small party. Whereas you had to distract Michael for half the day.

You woke up early and went to make breakfast. You made a few pancakes for you and Michael and waited for him to come down from the smell flowing through the house.

You heard heavy footsteps and then you saw Michael stumble into the kitchen.

"Morning" Michael grumbled.

"Good morning" you smiled, trying not to say happy birthday.

"Mmm those pancakes smell nice" Michael lazily smiled.

"Good" you said finishing up and putting the pancakes on two plates.

You both sat down to eat at the table. Michael kept looking at you and you knew that he was waiting for you to say happy birthday or give him his present. But you promised Ashton, Calum and Like to act like it was a normal day and not say anything to Michael.

"What are the plans for today?" Michael broke the silence.

"Well I'm going to clean the house, I don't know what you'll be doing" you said trying not to look at Michael.

"Oh okay" you could hear the disappointment in his voice.

After you finished breakfast you got dressed, as did Michael, and started to clean the house. Michael went into his games room and played some video games.

You felt terrible, you hated not being able to give Michael his birthday present or to even say happy birthday to him.

Hours passed as you slowly cleaned each room while Michael stayed in his games room for the day.

Your phone started to ring and you hoped that it would be Ashton.
When you reached your phone you smiled seeing Ashton's name on the screen.

"Hello" you said into the phone.

"Hey y/n, we've set everything up and people have said they're on their way here now" Ashton told you.

"Okay, I'll try to get Michael out the house" you smiled even though Ashton couldn't see you.

"Okay, see you soon" Ashton spoke.

"Yep, bye Ash" you said before hanging up the phone.

You slid your phone into your back pocket of your jeans before going to get Michael.

You knocked on the door and waited for a reply. After a couple minutes of waiting but getting no response you knocked again and slowly opened the door.

"Michael?" You spoke but Michael ignored you.

You walked further into the room, you sat down next to Michael and wrapped your arms around him.

"How about we go out? I need some things from the shop" you said.

"I don't really want to" Michael spoke quietly.

"Tough you're coming" you said taking the game controller out of Michaels hands and walking out of the room.

After convincing Michael to go out, you both got ready and got into your car. You started driving to Ashton and Calum's apartment as Michael stared blankly out of the car window.

Michael soon realised you weren't driving to the shops.

"This is the way to Ash and Cal's place" Michael asked in confusion.

"Mhm" you hummed in response.

"Why are we going there?" Michael questioned.

"Thought we'd see them first" you shrugged.

Michael stayed quiet for the last 5 minutes of the car journey. You both hopped out of the car and walked up to Ashton's and Calum's apartment. You texted Ashton saying you were there to let them all know.

You couldn't help but smile as you looked up to Michael who was pouting and looking grumpy.

You knocked on the door to Ashton's and Calum's apartment and waited.

"The door's open" you heard Calum shout.

You opened the door and walked in first with Michael following behind.

"Happy birthday!" Ashton, Calum, Luke, Michaels parents and couple other friends shouted.

Michael looked shocked as he looked around the room. His once grumpy looking face was now smiling.

"I thought you all forgot" Michael chuckled.

"We'd never forget your birthday mate" Calum said smiling.

**mini time skip, by two hours**

After Michael opened all his birthday presents and thanked everyone the small party started.
The music got louder, people started dancing and everyone started drinking.

"Who's idea was it? To keep this a secret?" Michael ask you as you sat alone on the balcony alone.

"The boys thought of it" you told Michael.

"You were really good at not telling me, I genuinely thought you forgot" Michael said making you giggle slightly.

"I'd never forget your birthday Michael" you smiled, leaning over to kiss his cheek.

"I love you" Michael said.

"I love you too" you said back.

Michael used one hand to cup the side of your face to bring it closer to his. His lips brushed against yours before they connected. Your lips moved with his perfectly, his tongue hitting yours.

"Happy birthday Michael" you mumbled against Michaels lips.

"Thanks baby" he mumbled back.

A/N: I might end this book soon, I love writing but it's difficult to juggle this with college work, family, friends and my boyfriend (of one month). I hope you guys will understand.

I'm going to keep writing till the end of this year and see how I feel about this book then.

I love you all so much, thank you all for reading and commenting and voting. It means the world to me x