He was in a car crash

You were sat on the couch in yours and Michaels house waiting for Michael to come home from the studio. You checked the time for the 50th time in the past hour.
Why isn't he home yet? It's been an hour since he called, he should be home now, you thought to yourself.

You folded your arms across your chest letting out a sigh. You tapped your foot on the floor as you started to worry. Before any other thought came into your head your phone started ringing, it was Ashton. You picked your phone up off the coffee table and answered it.

"Hello" you said into your phone.

"Y/n..." Ashton trailed off breathing heavily on the other end.

"Ash what is it?" You asked sitting up straight on the couch and your voice full of panic.

"It's Michael, he-he's been in a car accident" as soon as Ashton said those words tears were forming in your eyes.

"Wh-what?!" You said barely above a whisper.

"It's bad y/n, it's really bad" he said as your tears fell. You didn't know what to say, you were in shock. You heard muffled voices on the phone but didn't take any notice in them. All you could think about was Michael, this shouldn't of happened to him, he doesn't deserve this, this isn't fair, you told yourself.

"Y/n, I think you should come to the hospital" Ashton said snapping you out of your thoughts. He told you where they were and you hung up and ran to your car.
Before you started the car you calmed yourself down slightly, you needed to control your tears before driving anywhere.

You started your car and drove to the hospital.

You rushed through the doors of the hospital to be greeted by Luke.

"Hey, you're here" he said opening his arms to give you a hug. You wrapped your arms around Lukes torso resting your head on his chest, you let the tears you were holding back fall. You sniffed and pulled away from Luke to look up at him.

"H-how is he?" You hesitated to ask incase the answer was one you've been dreading to hear.

"He's okay, well not literally, but..." Luke sighed and dropped his head, looking at the floor.
"He's got a fractured arm, bruised head, nearly broke his leg and he's got a lot of small cuts from glass" he said trying not you look at you.

You opened your mouth the speak but no words came out. You pictured Michael in your head- his body lying in a hospital bed with cuts covering him, bandages on his arms and legs.
Luke put an arm around your shoulders and started to guide you to the waiting area where Ashton and Calum were. They both gave you hugs before you all sat down. 

You waited for a doctor to come, 25 minutes had passed since you got there but no doctors had come. You were becoming impatient. Just sat waiting to know if Michael was okay or even alive, it was tearing you apart inside.
You squeezes your hands into fists and let out a long sigh holding your tears back.

"He'll be fine" Calum said to you resting one of his hands over yours. You looked at him, you looked into his brown eyes and saw he was hurting just as much as you were. Tears started rolling down your cheeks before you realised.
Calum put his arm over your shoulder pulling you into him slightly. His hand rubbed your back as you cried into his chest.

You sniffed holding onto Calum's top when you realised a doctor was walking towards you. You and the boys all stood up and walked towards the doctor.

"How is he?" Ashton asked the doctor.

"He's stable, he's not awake though" the doctor told you and your heart sank at it his words.

"Are we able to see him?" Luke asked.