"If you think this is good then wait till we cuddle"

A/N: I've been stupidity busy and all I wanted to do was write but I didn't have f*cking time.

Anyways enjoy this my lovelies x

You are currently packing because you're moving house. You have yet to tell your internet best friend Michael. You wanted to keep it a surprise because you knew you were moving to the same area and will be going to the school as Michael.

The day you had a message from Michael Clifford you weren't sure about him. He was your first internet guy friend but soon turned into best friends.

The reason you were moving was that your dad had gotten offered a better job. Better as in he'll enjoy it more and it's better paid. Your mum managed to find a job as well and was happy since she didn't like the job she had.

You stopped packing when you saw your phone light up. You knew it was Michael.

Michael: why are you taking so long to text me back?

You: do you think we'll ever meet??

You decided now would be a good time to tell him, you ignored his question and asked your own. You smiled at your phone waiting for Michael to reply.
You're excited about being in the same town as Michael, you're excited about going to the same school as Michael, you're excited to meet Michael.

As you waited for a reply you taped up the boxes you just packed in your bedroom and wondered what Michael would be like in person.
You and Michael haven't met, you haven't even done a video chat so neither of you know what each other look like or sound like.

You saw your phone light up again so you put the tape down and pick your phone up.

Michael: I hope so, we should meet soon

You: I think we'll be meeting sooner than you think

Michael: what does that mean??

You: I have a surprise for you x

Michael: stop changing the subject

You wasn't sure how to word your next message so you left it for a few minutes. Although that few minutes turned into a few hours because your parents wanted your help.

You lost track of time and forgot you needed to tell Michael that you were moving in a few days.

You sat in your couch while your parents packed the last two boxes. As you looked at your phone you have 6 messages from Michael.

Michael: what kind of surprise??

Michael: do I have to guess??

Michael: why aren't you replying to me

Michael: don't ignore me

Michael: please talk to me

Michael: have I done something wrong??

You smiled at your phone and thought about what you should say.

"Is that Michael you're talking to?" Your mum asked you.

"Yeah, I haven't told him that were moving yet" you said smiling at your mum.

"Well when you do ask if he'll like to help us move boxes from the van into the house" your mum said with a serious tone in her voice.

What your mum said gave you an idea on how to tell Michael.

You: can you do me a favour??