You were in a car crash

A/N: this is really long

Michaels point of view-
I was waiting for y/n to come home from work, it was quite late and dark outside because of the rain. She hadn't called me to say she was going to be late so I thought I'd call her and check.

I picked up my phone and called her. I sat on the couch to wait for her to answer, but she didn't. I waited a few minutes wondering why she didn't pick up, she always answers me.

After 5 minutes my phone started ringing and it was her, I answered almost straight away.

"Hey baby, why didn't you answer?" I asked her.

"Sorry I'm driving, I've just stopped at a red light, cross road thing" she said giggling.

"Ok, well I'll see you when you're home then?"

"Yeah I shouldn't be too long now-" she started but then I heard a small bang sound. "Fuck!" She shouted through the phone.

"Babe what happened?!" I said worriedly.

"Some douche bag just hit the back of my car and pushed me into the-" she said but then there was a loud crashing and shattering sound.
All I could hear was muffling through the phone.

"Babe?!" I didn't get an answer.
"Y/n answer me!" I shouted, still no answer.
"Answer me please?!" I shouted again but still had not reply.

I started to panic, I grabbed my keys as I ran to my car, swearing under my breath the whole way as I drove the way she normally drives home hoping I'd see something.
I could see bright flashing lights and I could hear sirens. There was a queue of cars, including me, for me to see if it was her, I stopped the car and got out running towards to scene that's gotten everyone's attention. Soon enough I saw a car with a smashed up front, a big truck also with a smashed front and then in the middle of the road was her car.

It was dented badly at the back and completely smashed on the drivers side. The drivers side door had been taken off and I saw blood stains on the car seat.  There were police cars, ambulances and people running around sorting the situation out but I couldn't see her.

I couldn't help the tears brimming in my eyes as I got my phone out of my pocket and rang one of the boys hoping they can help me. Ashton's name was the first one I saw so I rang him.

"Hey, Mike what's up?" He said through the phone.

"I-it's y/n, s-she's been in car accident" I said as the tears were streaming down my face.

"Shit, what happened? Is she ok?" Ashton asked as I tried to wipe my tears away and the rain drops.

"I-I don't know, I don't know where she is. All I can see is her car, the drivers door has been taken off and there's blood all over the car seat" I said breathing heavily and pacing back and forth in the street.

"Ok Michael just calm down, she's going to be fine. Listen to me, what you need to do is try and find a police officer or a paramedic and tell them who you are to her and that you need to know where she is and how she's doing. Once you've found out call me back, ok? Can you do that?" Ash spoke sternly into the phone as I took deep breaths trying to calm down.

"Ok I'll do that" I breathed out, running my hand through my wet hair from the rain. I hung up putting my phone back into my pocket and went to try and talk to someone.

I walked up to a police officer and told him everything. He was sympathetic towards me and said they've taken her to hospital and she's badly hurt. I thanked him and called Ashton as I ran back to my car, he said him and boys will meet me at the hospital.