Yours and Michaels daughter

A/N: Here's a stupidly short one for you all my lovelies

You and Michael got married two years ago and you have a beautiful daughter that you both adore who is 7 months old.

You were upstairs, in yours and Michaels house, in your bedroom changing the sheets on the bed. Michael however was downstairs in your living room with your daughter.

You had just put new pillow cases on yours and Michaels pillows when you heard a loud thud come from your living room. You stopped your actions to listen more carefully.

"Y/n!"Michael called you. His tone was plain, so you wasn't sure if he was panicked or hurt or anything.

You flew down your stairs quickly as Michael called you again.
"Y/n! Hurry!" Michael shouted.

You burst through your living room door to find Michael lying on the floor with your daughter also lying on the floor. They were both lying on their front and giggling to which you let out a happy sigh.

"Why did you shout me?" You asked Michael, walking towards him.

"She sneezed and made the cutest giggling sound after, I shouted because I wanted you to hear it" Michael said not taking his eyes of your daughter.

"Michael I've heard her giggle" you chuckled as you watched your daughter use her hands to grip onto Michael fingers.

"Yeah but this giggle was different" Michael said looking up at you.

"What was loud noise I heard from upstairs, because I'm sure that wasn't our daughter giggling?" You asked Michael.

"Oh I uh, knocked the lamp over when she sneezed" Michael answered looking back at your daughter.

"Okay well, I'll leave you two to get back to your giggling while I'll finish changing the sheets upstairs" you said smiling to yourself as you walked back to your bedroom.

A/N: this is crap sorry but I wanted to write something so I guess it counts.