"Happy new year baby"

A/N: it's officially the new year, 2017!!

Im sorry for the bad updates and I'm sorry to say that this will be my last imagine for probably a long time.

Enjoy my lovelies x

You were waking up New Year's Day with a headache. You opened your eyes but closed them again due to your headache.

The events of the night before flowed through your mind bit by bit...

You remembered walking into the party, your fingers intertwined with Michaels. You both made your way through the crowded place towards the bar to get some drinks.

You remembered saying hello to everyone, hugging all your friends and taking pictures. You laughed with your friends as people took videos.

You remembered everyone making their way outside for the fireworks. Michael holding your hand so you wouldn't get lost in the flood of people.
Michael pulled your body close to his as the countdown started.

"5, 4, 3, 2, 1" Everyone shouted.

Michael held your waist as his lips connected with your lips, your hands holding onto his shirt.

You remembered the sound of the fireworks going off in the background. Michaels grip tightened as you pulled out of the kiss.

"Happy new year baby" Michael said to you.

"Happy new year Michael" you replied.

You remembered Michael reconnecting his lips with yours, as everyone around you cheered and the fireworks were lighting up the sky for the new year.

You reopened your eyes to see a smiling Michael, looking at the pictures he took on his phone of you both together from the night before.