"Is this real?"

A/N: sorry this isn't very long but I'm working on a better, longer imagine and I just wanted to post something.

You were sat at your kitchen table in the house you live in with your boyfriend Michael. He's on his way back from the studio and you were thinking about what to have for your dinner.

You decided to call Michael and ask if he wanted pizza, you knew he'd probably say yes but you might as well ask him just in case.

You walked to where you phone was on charge in your living room and started to call Michael. You figured that because he's normally late home he's probably still at the studio and hasn't started to come home yet.

You put the phone to your ear and it rang a few times before Michael picked up.

"Hey baby, be quick I'm driving" Michael spoke on the other end of the phone.

"Oh sorry, umm, I wondered if you wanted pizza for dinner tonight??" You asked him quickly just like he said to.

"Yes I would like pizza tonight" Michael chuckled.
"Fucking shi-" Michael started to shout then the phone got cut off.

"Michael?!" You panicked when you heard the changing sound of metal and glass before the phone cut off.
"Michael?!" You shouted but you heard nothing.

You fell to the floor in tears already knowing what had happened. You crossed your legs and covered your face with your hands as your cried out.
You felt like it was your fault, he crashed because of you, he might be dead because of you.

When you wiped your face and look up you realised you were in a hospital. There was no one around, just you sat on the floor.
You stood up and at the end of the corridor was a door so you walked up to it. You placed your hand on the door handle and twisted it round the pushed the door open.

Inside the room was Michael lay on a hospital bed. He was attached to wires and was covered in cuts and bandages. The machine next to him beeped from his heart beat.

You gasped before running towards him.

"Michael?" You said just above a whisper.
His eyes started to open as you said his name to which you smiled.

"I-I" was all he said before he struggled to take a breath and his eyes closed. His breathing stopped and he wasn't moving. The machine made only one long beep meaning there was no heart beat.

"No" you said.
"No!" You shouted as the tears were rolling down your cheeks.

You were suddenly shook awake and you sat straight up in bed.

"Babe it's okay" Michael said as he rubbed your shoulders as he sat beside you in bed.
"It was just a bad dream" he said as he pulled you into his chest.

You cried into him as you thought about what just happened. It felt so real, it felt like you were actually stood in a hospital watching Michael take his last breath.

"Is this real?" You choked out looking up at Michael.

"What? Yes y/n this is real" Michael said shocked you asked.
"Why'd you asked that?" He questioned kissing your forehead.

"It's j-just the dream felt so real" you said gripping tighter onto Michael.

"What happened?" He asked you as you pulled back slightly to look at him in the dim light of Michaels bedside lamp.

You sniffed before you started talking.

"You were on your way back from the s-studio and I c-called you but you were driving and as we were talking you...you crashed" you broke down crying again as your dream played over in your head.
"When I was i-in the hospital y-you were going to say something but t-then..." You stopped talking not wanting to say what happened next but Michael guessed.

"Y/n, I'm right here, I'm not going anywhere" he said as he pulled you in for a kiss. 
As soon as your lips touched you started to feel better. The taste of Michaels lips made you start to forget about your dream and all you could think about was Michael.

He slowly pulled away and turned his lamp off before sliding down in bed which you did the same. Michael pulled your body close to his and held you tightly in his arms and soon you both fell asleep with your bodies tangled together.

A/N: trust me the next one will be good considering its taking me a few days to write it x