How he helps you after a stressful day

You've had a long day at work and the stress has started to get to you. You pull up on your driveway to your house you share with your boyfriend Michael.
It's quite late and dark outside because you left work later than normal to try and get more work done.

You sat in your car for a few minutes before going inside the house to calm yourself down from the stress and slight anger that had built up inside you all day.

You grabbed your bag from the back seat of your car and opened the door to get out the car. You slowly made your way up the steps of your porch.
You opened the front door, stepping inside you put your keys on the table beside the door and slipped your shoes off, kicking them to the side. You walked further into your house placing your bag down by the staircase.

You walked into your kitchen and got yourself a small glass of water from the tap. You lent your tummy against the kitchen side looking out the window into darkness as you put the empty glass on the counter top.

Suddenly you felt two strong arms snake around your waist.

"Your home later than normal" Michael said kissing your neck.

"I had more work than normal" you replied turning around to face him.

You put your arms around his neck and he tightened his grip around your waist pulling you closer to him.
He brought his head closer to yours so his lips would meet yours. He gave you a sweet kiss making you melt inside.

"Come on let's go to bed early" he said breaking the kiss. He let you go and held his hand out for you to take, which you gladly did. He pulled you behind him gently making his way to yours and his bedroom.

Michael was already in sweatpants and a plain t-shirt ready for bed. Once you got to your bedroom the lights were off but neither of you turned them on and the curtains were still open letting the moon light shine in, being the only light in the room.

Michael let go of your hand as you closed the bedroom door behind you. He stepped close to you and unbuttoned your trousers to help you take them off. He knelt down in front of you and pulled your trousers down your legs, once they reached your ankles you lifted your feet, one at a time, so Michael was able to take them fully off of you, he placed them just beside you on the floor.
He then stood back up and lifted your top over your head and he put your top by your trousers on the floor.

You now stood in just your underwear in front of Michael, his eyes were looking into yours, looking deeper by each passing second. Michael would have happily had sex with you there and then but he knew it's not what you needed after a long day at work.

He placed both his hands either side of your hips and trailed them up your body to where your clasp was on your bra. He undid it and slowly pulled it off keeping his eyes attached to yours. He put your bra in the same place on the floor where your other clothes lay.
Michael then took his own top off and put it over your head as you put your arms through the sleeves of his top. His top hung over your body frame and ended at your mid thighs.

Michael took hold of your hand again and lead you towards the bed. You both got in and lay down next to each other.

Michael pulled you close to him. He lay on his back as you lay with your body nearly on top of his. Your legs were already tangled together under the sheets and you rested your head on his chest listening to his heart beat. He pulled the sheets over both of you and you snuggled closer to him for warmth. He had one arm around your waist, his hand rested over your hip and the other hand was underneath the back of his head.

You lifted your head up just enough for you to kiss him. You pressed your lips against his jawline feeling the stubble that was starting to grow. As you pulled away he removed his hand from behind his head and used his thumb and finger to lift your head up. He lifted his head slightly so both your lips would touch. He kissed you passionately as you raised your hand to cup the side of his face. You both pulled away and you rested your head back against his chest and he placed his head back on the pillow.

He used both his arms to hold you tightly to his body and you soon started to hear small snores leaving his mouth. Even though he fell asleep he never let go of you. The softness of his deep breaths and snores helped you to fall asleep.

You may have had a bad and stressful day but all your worries had gone away with ending your day just as perfectly as it began, with Michael.