When he leaves for tour

You were sat on the bed watching Michael pack for his tour. You hated him not being around but you know this was he's career.
As much as you hated it, hated Michael not being there to hug you, hated Michael not being there to kiss you, hated Michael not being there to comfort you, you know you're both strong enough to get through it.

"Ok, I'm all packed" Michael said as he zipped his bag up. You only sighed.
He walked over to you and sat beside you. He placed a kiss on your forehead, then one on your cheek, then the other cheek and then your nose. You smiled when he pulled away to look at your eyes and he moved a piece of your hair behind your ear.

"I'm going to miss you baby" he said looking deeper in your eyes.

"I'm going to miss you to Michael" you said and threw yourself on top of him, tackling him to the bed. He chuckled at your actions but rapped his arms around you pulling you closer.

"I've got just under an hour before the boys are picked me up" he said as you hovered over him.

"What do you wanna do?" You asked.

"Well we could, you-know, one last time before I go" he said with a cheeky smile.

"No Michael" you rolled your eyes at his idea.

"Why not? we've got time" he said making you raise an eyebrow.

"Let's just cuddle" you said but he pouted.
"Please" you pleaded and he nodded.

"Remind me again why you're not letting me go to airport with you?" You asked putting your head on Michaels chest.

"Because if you come then I won't get on the plane" he replied.
"it will be hard enough leaving you here let alone leaving you standing in a crowded airport" you sighed knowing he had a point.

You lay together on the bed for the last time before Michael has to leave. Soon enough Michaels phone started ringing and it was Calum. Michael sat up to answer and you heard Calum say they'll be at your house soon.

You felt tears coming to your eyes as now its really sinking in that you won't see Michael for months.

You both stood up and Michael grabbed his bag and you both walked to the front door. He put his bag down by the door and opened his arms. You ran into him and rapped your arms around his neck and he put his arms tightly around your waist. You snuggled your head into the crook of his neck and let your tears fall against his skin.

"Hey don't cry" he said to you and pulled away. He cupped your face with both hands and he used his thumbs to wipe your tears but they only kept running down your cheeks and he pulled you back into a hug.

"Oh, I almost forgot" Michael said letting go and started to walk back into the bedroom.

"What are you doing?" You called after him.

"Just wait there" he said, you did as you were told and waited by the front door.
He came walking back to you with his hands behind his back and a smile plastered on his face. You sniffed and wiped your face, glad you didn't wear makeup today.

He walked up to you and gave a quick kiss. You looked at him and he had a sneaky look in his eyes.

"What have you done?" You asked trying to pull a serous face and not laugh at the stupid grin on Michaels face.

"You know you love me?" He asked and you nodded.
"Well I got something for you" he said and handed you a long envelope. You raised you eyebrow at him but opened it. Inside was what looked like a plane ticket.

"What's this?" You asked looking up at him.

"It's a plane ticket for you to fly out and see me in a couple weeks time" he replied as if you should have known.

"W-what? when? wait you're only telling me this before you leave?" You questioned and he laughed at your response.

"I wanted it to be a surprise and I also wanted something to cheer you up before I go and what better way than telling you right before I leave" he smiled making you smile and you hugged him again.

"You're an idiot" you said as you held onto him.

"Yeah but I'm a clever idiot" he stated and you laughed. You pulled away and both your eyes met. His hands were holding onto your hips as yours were around neck. He lent down and gave you a sweet and passionate kiss. His tongue slid in your mouth a few times making you wish you took up his offer from earlier but also reminding you of last night.
You heard the sound of a car engine and a beep of a car horn followed, meaning the boys were outside to pick up Michael.
You both pulled away and tears were already running down your cheeks again, while his eyes looked glossy as if he was going to cry.

"Come on baby, you'll see me soon" he said hugging you one last time.
He let you go and opened the front door grabbing his bag. He stepped outside and you stayed in the door frame.

Michael turned around to face you and kissed you again. He brought his hand up to your face and cupped it, wiping your tear falling.

"bye Michael" you said.

"It's not bye baby, I'll see you soon, ok?" His voiced cracked as he spoke and you nodded.

"I love you" you said through your tears, knowing it will be the last time you get to say it face to face for a while.

"I love you too baby, I gotta go now before I get shouted out" he said chuckling slightly making you laugh a little.

"Be careful Michael" you said giving him a smile.

"I will, stay safe baby, I love you" he said kissing you one last time before he started to walk to the car.

He opened the car door and looked at you one last time giving you a reassuring smile before he got in the car and closed the door. You stood waiting in the doorway until you couldn't see the car Michael was in.
You walked back inside and sat down on the couch and you checked the envelope just incase something else was inside it and there was, it was a note.

Hey baby it was the boys idea to fly you out to us. You get to stay for a week, I know it's not long but we'll make the most of it. See you in two weeks.
Mikey xxx

Two weeks you thought to yourself. You looked at the plane ticket and read through the details. You smiled to yourself knowing you'll be seeing your dork of a boyfriend in two weeks.